cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone.I've recently started studying BGP and I came across the concept of AS and ASNs. I understand public ASNs and the need for them. I know that if a company has a public IP block registered, it can request a public ASN from a RIR and hav...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! ROAS

Hi professionals, I wanted to ask, using a configuration below... Regarding the second command; the VLAN number doesn't have to match.  Regarding the third command; Does the VLAN number have to match here with the one we configured on the switch? For...

Sinosha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We have several remote sites in a hub-and-spoke arrangement (central site: 9500 pair, remote sites: 4500X pair). Remote sites are connected back to the central site via the AT&T ASE on demand service.For each remote site, there is exactly one VLAN we...

I am trying to setup a dmz (have never done this before) I wanted to know what is best practice to use for ip address scheme. Also, am i understanding correctly, the port on the firewall would be configured for DMZ and from there I would attach a ser...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Dear experts and friends,I am now 35 years old, and I need some advices for career path.I have been working professionally in the networking field for over 9 years, including 5 years of network deployment Routing, Switching for an ISP and 4 years as ...

I plan to construct 2 routers which connect with IPsec(Internet-VPN).Therefore, I would like to construct a PPPoE server with [Cisco router] and confirm that [Router A] and [Router B] are configured correctly. Network topology like this.[Router A]-[C...

tomo456 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people, Please don't hang me but i am lacking some skills and i would need your help. Router 1 and Router 2 in the main site have this class mapped from a secondary site:D        10.10.24.0/21 [90/54277120] via 10.1.255.10, 2d18h, Tunnel50        ...

Hi,I've recently set up a C887VA-W-E-K9 router to connect to Vodafone fibre 80/20.  It's my first time setting up a xDSL circuit from scratch on these routers so I don't know if the config is 100% right - but it is working anyway (much to my delight)...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card