cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,My customer uses WS-C3560G-48TS-E switches in air traffic control systems. A requirement for one project is that the entire system be up and running in under five minutes. The WS-C3560G-48TS-E and its replacement - WS-C3560X-48T-E with C3KX-NM-...

dstehle by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've recently added an additional T-1 at a site, which we'll bring up with the existing T-1 as a bonded T-1. Our router, 2811, only has one serial interface, so we're going to purchase a new router (it's also EOL). Looking at the 2911, it shows it h...

Hello Together I'am Mauri, the first time here and i have please a question. I know i'am beginner and me 2811 are running fine with ADVANCED IP SERVICES Servicesunderstod that this Feature set also have firewall syntax inside, it's possible that i ...

mauric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of moving a data line  with a Riverbed to my WAN provider's data centre. The plan is to connect the Riverbed to a Cisco 6509E switch. The LAN Port on the Riverbed SH550  runs at 100MB ( 1000GB not supported). My WAN provider has n...

Hi, I recently got my hands on a CISCO887VAG-4G-GA-K9 router, but there seems to be a problem with the license it has. By default it should have an advipservices license, but this is what it's showing : yourname#sh verCisco IOS Software, C800 Softw...

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this question, if not please let me know.  Basically I'm looking at doing a CCENT course and then move onto CCNA afterwards so i would like to set up a home lab to aid me with the learning process, but all ...

Jordan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 T1's & the 4 physical interfaces are showing negligible errors but the virtual multilink interface is showing high number of errors. No issues with reliability, Tx/ Rx load & no carrier transitions(on physical & virtual interface); only the ...

hi everyone, I have more than 50 cisco ISR 4321 with IOS isr4300-universalk9.03.14.00.S.155-1.S-std.SPA.bin and I have SSH issues with it. the rsa key doesnt work first and I have to reboot and resize it to zero and generate it again to work. and I'm...