cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

A data center with One Internet lease line connection and purchased public ip pool from the same isp(Not from IANA) for servers.Now i need to add 2nd isp(ADSL) and planning to configure as a back up connection.Since the Public Ip pool only reachable ...

Resolved! Public IP Pool

We are in plan of setting up a couple of servers inside our data center and the same could be accessed from internet.We have one  ISP connection(Internet Lease line)  and a   public IP pool too.Now looking for a backup ISP(ADSL).How  can i configure ...

Hello everyone  I have a new cisco router 887va-k9 how can I configure VDSL someone can help me please it is SOS my Best regard Dosso  

Dossos001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After erasing the startup-config on a 2811 router, I am unable to get past the "Would you like to enter the initial configuration dialog?" prompt.None of the key strokes issued from my PC have any effect.I have:Tried using a different console cableTr...

rcarroll by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a customer that has an GRE tunnel to our network to route traffic through a transit link. They have an issue with RDP all of a sudden with no changes to both sides of the network.They are able to ping end to end with full 1500byte with...

Dear QOS Experts, I have to set up a qos for my wan circuits. We use 200M links. My requirement as i need to dedicate 1MB committed bandwidth and 2MB as cap for specific SVI Vlan(public IP) which is configured in our core switch. I don't want to pri...

Hi all Firstly please forgive my ignorance, but I have next to no knowledge of networks! We currently have a 20/100 leased line and a Cisco 800 series router. We are soon to go the whole hog and upgrade it to 100/100. I've got a good price from one s...

Hi my customer migrated their wan from clear channel to mpls network, they have HP DTC this works on layer 2, and i need to bridging traffic over mpls. With the clear channel there´s no problem, but with the mpls link is not working. ¿anyone knows ho...

erodrig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

Hello, 1. When do we need to use "address-family ipv4" under the BGP process? 2. What is the difference between defining neighbors and putting network statements under "address-family ipv4" and under "router bgp 1" for example? Thanks!

In this R1,R2 and R3 are running is ospf 1 area 0,and ,R3 is redistribute  point.if R3,R2and R4 are running rip when i traceroute from R1 to R4 it takes path R1-R2-R3-R4.but when R3,R2nad R4 are running eigrp.it takes path R1-R2-R4.R3 int f0/0 is not...

Hi guys, I have configured hsrp for my Core Vlans and its working fine but I would like to load balance my internet Links as well according to source vlans with destination ISP. I have vlans 2 & 4 with Core1 priority so they will be able to use the 2...

Kangalala by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IP SLA configured to run a script if a remote host stops responding, to switch to the backup connection in OSPF. This is for when the primary circuit goes down hard. However, if there is intermittent, say 50% packet loss, I wind up with route ...