cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a 7204 router that is getting an extremely high number of receive errors daily. Somewhere around a million receive errors a day.  I've included the show interface output below, please let me know if you need any other information. ...

Hi  I know in OSPF there are many states, DOWN, Attempt,INit, 2way, exstart, exchange, load, full, what about eigrp , is there any states like that ? I am looking to know that, is there any states EIGRP router goes through before it forms the neig...

VRF definition gives the option for multiprotocol support within the same VRF, while IP VRF is single protocol. Other than IOS/Device limitations, would there be a reason to not use vrf definition? Practically, ip vrf is a bit less configuration and...

I just recently bought (cheep) a cisco 2851 ISR, and now i would like to know if that could serve as a home router with ftp, web, mail and a gameserver on the inside ??? I'm not that confident with setting this thing up, its been 16 years since i rea...

HaKLin760 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our apple server (static IP) is being blocked by our Cisco 2500 wireless controller.  All requests to this server are being blocked.  We have other access points not on the controller, which allow full access,  so i know the issue is with the Cisco. ...

Resolved! Filters BGP in ISP

HI everyone. I have to configure filters in bgp routers to deny all /30 routes and routes with the ORIGIN incomplete( redistribute on bgp). How can i made that with access-list? or i have to used prefix-list?

I am trying to use dual isp's connections on CISCO 881 by using static route track. I have problem that I can't ping, telnet secondary router IP from WAN(public address,able to ping from router console). This is the reason that secondary connection i...

Hello All, I have two routers connected and running IBGP between two of them and I am able to ping each other. But later I replace one of the router with same configuration and now I am unable to ping the other router, the replaced new router is of s...

Hi guys  Need your advice , here is the scenario I have an CISCO 2911 router and 2 ISP links  and really often problems with internet speed  is there any way to track one ISP's performance lets say when  delays are high to force router to change on s...

Dear All, We have two sites with two routers each.  Both these sites are connecting with Two point-to-point links. All running with Static routes. For Eg:- Site A:-  Router-1 Link WAN IP:- 10.0.0.1 Router-2 Link WAN IP :- 20.0.0.1 LAN HSRP VIP :- 1...