cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a Cisco 3220 and it has multiple interface cards (Ethernet and Serial). I  removed the serial interface on this router, but the router keeps rebooting. Is it possible to the remove the serial interface card on the router? Thanks Cuong T...

Resolved! ISP QoS solution

Hi all, I am working for a medium ISP, and we are looking for a new QoS solution for our enterprise customers, Can anyone give me any idea? Here is the requirement: 1. more than 1000 customers (almost half PPPoE and half UFB-Ultra-Fast Broadband whi...

Hey everyone! I need some help, i am new to using Cisco routers (as far as setting them up my self) so forgive me if this is something simple that i am over looking/not understanding. I have a cable internet from cox. They gave the the ip address be...

Good day A colleague and I are trying to configure BFD dampening on IE4000 switches. When we use the show commands we can see the dampening option however when in config term under BFD we have no such option.    License Level: ipservices License Type...

Philipeg1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes