cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Iwan shopping list

Hi! The company where I work are interested in Iwan. I am looking for recommendations on hardware selection, particularly for master and transit master controller. I don't find anything in cvd or wiki. I guess ultimately what I need is an Iwan shoppi...

Attempt to update asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.03.00.S.151-2.S.bin to asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.13.05.S.154-3.S5-ext.bin is failing.  Verify /md5 result for the new image matches the Cisco hash.  New config boot lines get skipped over and the as...

wayfaring by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not clear yet if all of these problems are related.  Main issue is that attempt to update from asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.03.00.S.151-2.S.bin to asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.13.05.S.154-3.S5-ext.bin is failing.  Verify /md5 result for the new ima...

wayfaring by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone can help answer this question as I am not the best with BGP. Router 4431, Version 03.13.02.S.  IP address in logs is out AT&T peer 172.17.XXX.XX(masked from privacy). I am assuming that "peer closed the session" indicates that the o...

Hi , One of the BGP update groups shows current blocked . What does this indicate ? Output queue shows non-zero value. sh bgp vpnv4 unicast all update-group 9BGP version 4 update-group 9, internal, Address Family: VPNv4 Unicast BGP Update version : ...

Hi, I have an 877 with a primary static IP and an additional /30 subnet I have been trying to get an internal IP - based on external IP groups, ad certain ports to be accessible on one of the /30 IPs The internal IP (192.168.5.3) is natted to the pub...

Resolved! QOS WAN LINK

Hi, I have the next scenario: I have internet connection 15Mb and I need to do is use the network 10.1.1.0/24 use 5Mb and the 10.1.2.0/24 use the remaining 10Mb , is possible and what is the recommended configuration ? 2 networks are being NATed by...

Hello! As we know, support for ICMP-Jitter SLA operation was dropped in router's IOS XE and Path-Jitter operation is meant to provide entire functionality of the ICMP-Jitter and some additional features. The bad news is that ICMP-Jitter had an SNMP ...

nikolstep by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please tell me what is the difference between "Prefixes Current" and "Prefixes Total" of following output. #sh ip bgp neighbors <snip>                                  Sent       Rcvd  Prefix activity:               ----       ----    Pre...

Hi I have a MPLS network (not yet L3VPN) running over public internet.  The basic network is like this: SERVER-------PE1-----P1-------------P2-----PE2-------SERVER Between P1 and P2 there is the public internet and to connect the two P routers I hav...

Hello All,I have cisco 2921 router and configure QOS for Video conferencing unit.(IP address:- 192.168.3.250)class-map match-any VC match access-group 111!policy-map VC-OUT class VC priority 3072 policy-map VC class VC set ip precedence 5 policy-map ...

I have configured AAA on Cisco 2960 & also configured AAA client in Acs 5.2. But i am not able to login via Tacacs & i have to login via local. Here is config on Switch: aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentic...

I have the following scenario I need help understanding/resolving: PC1 is connected to a Cisco router (R1) on LAN 10.254.0.1/24 which has a point to point IPSEC VPN tunnel to another Cisco router (R2) with PC2 on LAN 10.254.1.1/24. I am able to commu...