cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,                   I am getting a Bug in cisco ASR 1002 because of which router ESP card gets reset again and again . I am facing this problum in many sites where we have installed ASR router . Bug is attached as an file Can you help me to...

HI All, I have configured a GRE over IPSEC tunnel. IPSec tunnel is configured on internet firewall and GRE tunnel is configured on internal router. My IPsec tunnel is working fine, but when i enable keep-alive on gre tunnel interface, then tunnel go...

Suman by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

¿Es posible implementar Client to Gateway VPN (20 clientes) con un 4321 u 4331 y que se requiere adquirir (Licencias, software extra, hardware extra) aparte del equipo? PD. Los clientes son principalmente laptops que se conectan desde ubicaciones dif...

I have a permanent route in my routing table but it's being ignored for actual traffic. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.1.1.2 track 1ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.23.254 10ip route 8.8.8.8 255.255.255.255 1.1.1.2 permanent sh ip int brInterface IP-A...

Hello, I have a problem setting up a tunnel with IPSEC encryption between 2 Cisco 3845 routers. The setup is DMVPN as the one router only has a static IP address and the other has Dynamic. The actual network setup is as below: Router A ----- ISP Mod...

Resolved! PPPoE & VRF

Hi All, My ISP has provided me with a number of PPPoE accounts, I wish to put each one into a different VRF that's not an issue. The issue is the PPPoE sessions keep bouncing I suspect this is to do with the fact that each virtual-access interface th...

Hello, I have a router with dual ISPs and dual internal subnets. I need to configure the router so that internal subnet #1 uses ISP #1 for their internet and internal subnet #2 uses ISP#2 for their internet connectivity. Fault tolerance would also be...

Hi Guys i found a pdf file about Replacing Cisco ASR 9000 power supplies,but i've a dubt:Power shelves or Power Tray? In many picture i found "power shelves" and in other i found "power tray" What's the difference? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/d...

hi, i have Cisco 2911 router that is connected with Cisco 2960 switch for lan.  I have a database server i.e is using Linux as OS and database is developed in oracle, front end in php.  On a router i have forwarded/allowed port 80, 21, 22 & 1521 for ...

Hi I`m buying some refurbished equipment, trying to keep budget down . Got some questions about some cards for the Catalyst 4500 Series switches. The WS-X4648-RJ45-E card is overbooked 2:1. The WS-X4448-GB-SFP card is overbooked 8:1. Is this meanin...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully I've selected the right community to post this in. We have a customer to whom we will be supplying a DMPVN based encrypted WAN and our HCS based unified communications product. I understand that it is often necessary to put voice into a 2nd...