cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I got error like this. May  5 08:09:13.821 EDT: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: loopback error detected on Gi2/0/8, putting Gi2/0/8 in err-disable state May i know what is the loop back error here? its my standard access port for Data users config: interf...

Hi AllI hope someone can point me in the right direction, We have a 7606 that is running IOS 15.1, the unit has an SPA and SIP-400 card, SPA-5X1GE-V2 and 7600-SIP-400We have replaced the SFP's and the fibre lead, and used different ports on the SIP-4...

lyndonl01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, currently we are using cisco 2951 series router,we saw errors in one the WAN interface that ie.. Se0/2/0 and as our ISP suggested,we moved the circuit from Se0/1/0,but still we are seeing errors in the interface and controller port also...

carthique by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys, if I already have an standard  ACL applied to an interface. Is it still possible to create an extended ACL and apply it to the same interface? Thank you.

chrissnop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, We bought new cisco 881G-K9 router: NAME: "881G", DESCR: "881G chassis, Hw Serial#: xxx, Hw Revision: 1.0"PID: CISCO881G-K9      , VID: V01 , SN: xxxNAME: "Modem 0 on Cellular0", DESCR: "Sierra Wireless 504-G"PID: 504-G             , VI...

secureboy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, have seen it a few times that Loopback interfaces are used for iBGP routers to establish the neighbour connection instead of the direct physical interface, Is this done bacuase the Loopback interfaces are always up (but then I ask if the physical...