cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(7r) [cmong 7r], RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)                                                                     Copyright (c) 2002 by cisco Systems, Inc.                                         C2600 platform with 98304 Kbyt...

I have the connection working perfectly, but upon rebooting there is an error in the config for the LTE data profile entry.  The router then discards this line and continues to boot.  The LTE line is missing from the config after the reboot has compl...

I would like to know if its possible to have multiple tunnel interfaces each with its own unique source address and the destination terminating on a single head-end interface (address).  Example: int t0 ip address x.x.x.x. tunnel source int g/g dest...

Any thoughts? I have a 3825 router and a 3600 router I'm attempting to connect back to back using the AUX port. I tested my rollover cable between two 2811's and have gotten this to work. For whatever, reason, the CTS on the 3825 side will not get ou...

lboogie25 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  We have 3 branches in a location and all are interconnected as like a mesh. but the primary is 4 mbps and the secondary is 2 mbps because of this facing some latency issue on this. Herewith i attached a network diagram please suggest to proceed f...

Hi, Recently I had a meeting with a tier 2 ISP. He had two requirements 1)  Router with 2 gbps for WAN ports and 4 1gbps LAN ports. 2) Router with 10 gbps for WAN and 10gbps for LAN. On going through datasheets I found that ISR4k can deliver 2gig a...

mohnegi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Scenario: Branch router connects to Service provider and from the SP MPLS cloud the connectivity goes to the Head end router. BGP is the Protocol used to establish ebgp neighborship with the Service provider for the Branch router with SP peer ...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Searching on a query on MPLS ; First take a look on scnerio ->   PE(Router1) --- Core Rtr -- Core Rtr - PE(Router2)   Is this recommended to form peering between MPLS PE using loopback (/32) only, if really there is any logic ...please share...

I was trying to setup a Nexus (5596 running NX-OS 5.1(3)N2(1)) to use the "ip ospf name-lookup"command that I am using on IOS-based routers. Unfortunately this command does not appear to be supported on NX-OS and I cannot find a replacement.Is this a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card