cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am looking for some advice on setting up a cisco 881w as my primary home router.  I currently have Verizon Fios with the internet and TV package so I don't want to lose DVR functionality.  The FIOS router/modem is set up for Ethernet howeve...

Hi All,I see a invalid RP message on Cat 6509.Oct 24 16:39:18.120 EDT: %PIM-6-INVALID_RP_JOIN: Received (*, 239.192.0.11) Join from 10.231.233.85 for invalid RP 10.231.224.1when i check the rp for the 239.192.0.11 group it shows as other device as rp...

kr_madan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am planning to purchase cisco ISR 4451 Router with  NIM-2GE-CU-SFP NIM card but we can add 3 NIM card in a router but we required more Ethernet port to connect remote location. Can we use its 4 port or 8 port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch Networ...

Hi. We have a production site in Philippines that gets flooded once or twice a year. We have setup a DR site, which will be configured with the exact IP addressing form LAN and exactly same ACL list for firewall. What is the best way to configure t...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok. We just found out the Aspera likes to be a bully whenever it comes to using WAN bandwidth. They (Aspera) are telling us we need to implement traffic shaping/policing for their UDP traffic(33001) on our routers. Yeah right. Can this be done via a ...

We are in the midst of finishing our BGP setup.We are wanting to basically force all traffic to come in and go out on our Primary ISP unless it goes down.What we have in place:1 router (though we have a coldspare ready to swap to) BGP setup with 2 di...

shaank257 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Custom shaper

I have posted earlier about shaping average, now i'm hoping somebody can help me with this. That whole shaping thing doesn't work on c880data-universalk9-mz.150-1.M7 Can somebody tell me which image will support it on a C881 router?

I'm going to be making some BGP changes soon configuring adding the BGP neighbor "send-community both" as well as the "ip bgp-community new-format". I've tried looking in the documentation but I cannot find whether or not these changes would affect t...

I purchased a ISR4321 router and am tying to connect it to a Cable Modem and the internal network Hubs, but no manual came with it to show which port to plug the Cable modem into or the Network hub. or do I need to also purchase a NIM-1GE-CU-SFT modu...

Hi all, I have just quick question. We have two upstream provider and I tried to ping in both end IPs with packet size 3000. one is reply fine with 100% success but other one is 100% unsuccessful. Actually what does it mean. Is this all about mtu? an...

Hi, I would need your help to understand the following issue: I have 2 stacked 3850s connected to 2 Alcatel 7750 (1st 3850 has 1 link to 1st Alcatel; 2nd 3850 has 1 link to 2nd Alcatel), running bgp between them with graceful restart enabled. SSO is ...

A Masch by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes