cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

All, Core, access and distribution model network.  Switched to a new ISP and occasional having issues with web page response time.  I think it is upstream on teh provider side as a few people changes their DNS server to Google's at 8.8.8.8 and stil...

Hi, I have for the first time tried to install and configure a Cisco ASA-5506X FirePower Firewall. I have GE1 connected to VLAN1, and GE2 connected to VLAN2. GE1 has ip 192.168.1.1, GE2 has ip 192.168.9.1. Both are DHCP served (192.168.1.100-254 and ...

Hello.I am running into an issue with setting up a l2tpv3 tunnel between 2821 router 15.1(4)M9 and 3725 router 12.4(15)T7. The topology is straightforward. They are on the same LAN and the local interface used in pseudowire-class is just the lan inte...

hi alli'm facing problem as:  on my router , i can't ping ip address of interface nat outsidemy configurate router is :interface fas1/1   ip add : 4.4.4.4/24   ip nat outsideinterface fas1/2  ip add 2.2.2.2/24  ip nat insideip nat inside source  list...

We have got some problem in our router (a 1841, IOS Version 12.4(15)T12), I activated the command "debug ip packet" (to observ nat translation) then the cpu become full (100%) and I wasn't able to reach the management IP of it. After restarting the r...

Like below diagram, I am thinking to connect between Routers (Cisco 891F) by 1000Base-SX or LX because the distance between Routers is over 100m. Question is :  Is it necessary to any special configuration for the interface of 1000Base-SX or LX? (e....

s76602061 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I'm a SP using CISCO I have to run a BGP session with another SP and they support DASAN router DASAN router serial interface is not supporting PPP encapsulation with our network where cisco supporting that In tried to have BVI (Cisco IRB) on DASA...

Hi Everyone, let me start by saying that I'm not very strong at all in qos stuffs, however unfortunately I need to replace an old C3750 with a C3850 IOS XE  switch and I must translate the  MLS Qos based configured on the 3750 in the MCQ Qos based on...

Dear Folks,   I am getting this error frequently, Which says Event processing stopped. Event flood has stopped due to the unusual number of events within one hour   This error log report comes on Probe monitor tool   Any o9ne can help any comand whi...