cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I receive ::/0 from our transit peer, and announce it to a reflector. Apart from next hep set  to self, nothing else is changed. On the reflector, I am not receiving prefix ::/0, but ::/8 instead, and pointing at next hop of peering node f...

Hi. If we have these two routes configured, which one takes precedence? S        10.22.0.0/16 [1/0] via 10.18.29.18S        10.22.128.0/23 [1/0] via 10.18.29.10 For example if we'd like to go to 10.22.128.10 where is it going to be routed from? Can...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a route that's being advertised to me by my provider but I don't want to inject it in my BGP table I want to filter it out.  The example below will make my point.  The routes from .4 - .32 are individual /24 routes being advertised to me.  How...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a RV320 router with ISP Ethernet chord plugged to WAN port. This chord is using for Internet and IPTV. An IP address is assigned by ISP's DHCP server. My IPTV box is plugged to LAN4 port which is binded to separate VLAN. IPTV box takes the...

Suppose a router, routerA received an IPv4 packet of size, say 1500 bytes. The packet is addressed to one of its interfaces, say interface5, so routerA itself is the destination of the packet. Further suppose that the MTU of the network on interface5...

dvlp19001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to get this new ISR 4331 router to just help me route a subnet from my ISP for my new 100MB fiber line. All this router will do is route the /30 network on the 1 ethernet port to a /28 network on other ethernet port. That is all this wil...

Hi guys, not sure if you can still recall my previous post about routing issue, hehe. Anyways this one is new. When I inherited this Cisco ASA device from a previous Net Ad. I haven't modified much of his settings. BTW, Am I allowed to post ip addres...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router and switch configured to access the internet and would like to add this ASA 5510. Any advice on how to add this piece like what's the best practice? Should it be connected to the network through the router or switch or both?

I have a Cisco 2911 and Cisco 3750 setup and configured to access the internet and everything is working. So I wanted to add a Cisco ASA 5510 to the scenario. I have everything setup and I am able to ping the routers internet interface but not past t...