cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking for some guidance on the correct configuration for inbound NATs with various ports due to SIP requirements.  basically i have a free IP address out of my static external range - i don't want to add a dozen ip nat inside source static lines in...

Hello All ,  I have a Cisco 829 router , trying to configure for 3g and 4g , i am unable to get the cellular interface up , the same sim card works fine on cisco 877 router , i believe there should be some configurational changes to be made  I have...

prathikr by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am having issues with getting them to auto discover. My riverbed rep is telling me I need to have port 78 open across the network. I have four locations but for now till I understand it, I will only focus on the one point to point vpn tunnel. I ...

Hi all, I have a interconnection of 3 already deployed switches. the interface between switch 1 and 2  has been configured as a trunk and the interface between switch 2 and 3 as access port. The problem is my native vlan 1 is not passing through m...

ahmed-531 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I hope you are good! I'm trying to figure out how to manipulate all traffic from Branch1 and Branch2 in order to mandatorily pass through IPS device even for communication with each other. The IPS device knows all networkTo abbreviate today ...

ciraompf1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn L2L ipsec over GRE, I applied a qos policy map over a Flexwan port but I do not see any match, all traffic match the default classThe flexwan port is configured with a crypto vlan,

Resolved! IPv4 forwarding

In what order does an IPv4 router execute the following processes when it receives a packet (the others-- checking the IP version, QoS flags, optional fields are not relevant to this Q): (A) looks up the destination address and acts accordingly (if i...

dvlp19001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using static routes to control eBGP peering, a R1 has 2 neighbors (R2 and R3). R2 and R3 have VRRP enabled and share a VIP. R1 has static routes for loopbacks on R2 and R3, with the VIP as the next-hop. Is this best practice? What is potential downfa...

heavy3122 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I believe this discussion is not new, i tried to follow documentation and other posts but still i have some doubts, this is our scenario: 2 x Cisco 7210 routers. Each of this routers are connected to separate carriers. Let's call this router...

nsantos77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a Cat3850 running Ver 03.03.03SE IP Services. configured BGP to per with one of the Internet providers and the pering is working as expected except that we want to send out two sets of routes with the second set having a higher AS path.  I ha...

I have created 1 VLAN at Cisco SG 3850 at fiber port g1/1/1 with IP range 192.168.1.0/25 and attached one network switch other end on user dept SG 300. all users IP address will be on same range of vlan. now same dept. having requirements to install...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card