cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

ISDN Primary E1 is UP but no data calls, how to connect ISDN-Bri in branch to ISDN-Pri in the Headquarter Network Infrastructure --- WAN Switching and Routing i have the following Scenario : our branches have ISDN bri and should connect to the Headqu...

Greetings, My question is about what type of NAT to use in this scenario.  I usually don't do NAT in my configurations, unless I'm implementing the typical private to public internet one to many situation.  The internet network I created is currently...

Hi I have a router with two ISP's one interface is 100Mbps(ISP1) and the other is 1Mbps(ISP2) Then i have configured BGP across them without tunning anything, will it take ISP1 as the best route since it is having the higher bw??? Or in what conditio...

Hello All, I have 2 Internet connections coming into a 6800  2 different ISPs.  50Mbps and 100Mbps.  I would like to use both of them at the same time.  Can someone tell me what my options are and the pros/cons of each?  I know there is load sharin...

dear, i can't seem to get port forwarding working on my cisco router. i'm trying to forward the port 25565 from my server (local ip) to my public ip address. now i tried this with the command ip nat inside static tcp [local address] 25565 interface g...

hello I have configured a policy of 2Mb both outbound and inbound  on my ethernet interafece. And I was trying to ping the point to point with a packet size of 1024. Which gives me around 5-6 drops out of 1000 packets. But I dont have any drops when...

I have the following config: l2tp-class networkstV3class authentication password L2TPv3 pseudowire-class NETWORKPWencapsulation l2tpv3protocol l2tpv3 networkstV3classip local interface GigabitEthernet8 interface fa 0description LAN Facingno ip addres...

Hello Experts, I am unable to forward traffic from port 80 to an inside device on the native VLAN. (192.168.10.5) I believe the issue is somewhere with an access list. Please advise. I have attached the router configuration. Thank you for your help...

I'm looking to configure a NAT router   server-------NAT Rt-------client   I need the client to think it talking to the NATRt cleint side.   And I need the server to to think the access requests are coming from the NATRt.   Effectivily each are unawa...

Problem description:We have point to point link running BGP , we implemented BFD for fast convergenceand EEM to shutdown the BGP neighbor-ship once the BFD is triggered.The issue is with the EEM script we can see only the action number 5 after the BF...

Hi, I have a 3660 router which is on 12.3 pre the IP SLA command. I was wondering if anyone could remember if its possible to do a IP SLA style redundancy on internet connections without using the IP SLA commands ? Or was it purly reliant on routing...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes