cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys i've recently bought a cisco asa 5506-x and i need to implement it in my network ,but i have multiple sites connected together through DMVPN and i want to put the firewall behind the hub as described in the screenshot, also all spokes must be...

Hi, i have a 4900m switch that i ordered with X2-10GB-SR module. But thses module are SC connector. I now need to have an LC transceiver but i dont know with one to order. I saw this one GLC-SX-MM: Gigabit Ethernet SFP, LC connector, and SX transceiv...

I was looking to buy one these and wanted to know if what I'm trying to accomplish is possible first. I have two Static IPs through my ISP and I want to be able to Port Froward the same ports for both Static IPs. Right now I'm doing this but I'm usin...

jeebs2314 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI My Test ASA is dropping traffic coming via internet . ASA do not have any ACL configured on any interface but packet tracer showing  it is dropping by ACL implicit Rule. Can someone let me know how its dropping and what is solution on it. (ASA  co...

Hi As we know, if we want to connect two router's serial port together, we need DTE/DCE cable to connect. But now I only have serial card in each of two routers(Please see the picture). Can I connect the two card together? 

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when using leased lines on the internet there is no need to use GRE tunnels to exchange dynamic routing protocols on the internet like OSPF ?

Hi Appreciate if you can provide the best configuration guide to achieve load balancing among ISP 1 and ISP 2  between AS 65001 and 65050 according to the attached network diagram. Thanks

Hello all  I hope you all are fine  I am new to this thing.here is my scenario I have two network both are working as a ISP and both Provide internet to the users on VPN basis. what I want to do is I will take services of both ISPs and give to my net...

Fahad5796 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Could you please highlight does below route map make sense. We have applied below route-map on bgp nei in live working environmant towards Amazon Services.  As per my knowledge...prefix matched & prepended with AS path...but then set with no-...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card