cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have a few questions on VPWS / EoMPLS etcCan these only be used in an MPLS network ? can you run them without MPLS? if not, why not?What is the main difference in VPWS and EoMPLS?Also, would providers these days configure EVPN using BGP? if ...

From my understanding, using subinterfaces here would normally be the best way to pass VLAN tagged traffic across the T1 over trunked ports, however subinterfaces are built off physical ports. The ISR4221 routers have T1 modules in them, forcing us t...

Onsite T1.png

Hello ,   I have a 2960 stack switch and i want to create a scirpt to download the config file to windows share folder .i dii it for all my firewalls and i dont know if it's possible to do it with other devices like my stack here . Any idea please ? ...

Azuriste by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am setting up many Starlink antennas, and realizing that they have a fix IP address that is very often the same one of the gateway setup in the company.I see many companies setting up dedicated network for the Starlink antenna and then migra...

Hi AllI got BGP configured between 2 DC using loopback interface. It was working fine but recently the BGP is flapping, there were no changes made to this configuration and the physical link itself is not flapping. Am not sure what the issue is, any ...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question concerning QoS and tunnels (on a routed interface), which are overbooking the interface-bandwidth Assume, I have a interface with 10 Mbit/s and 15 tunnels with a bandwith of 2 Mbit/s each.So the overall bandwidth of the tunnels ...

thecky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, so I've got a strange situation where MSS clamping (or lack thereof) is killing my web browsing (and more importantly that of my kids and wife).My current set up is an IPOE vDSL connection that is terminated with a Cisco 887VA configured as a str...