cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi im trying to connect two swiches layer 3 with etherchannel and also route the vlans. I did the first part but i dont knows how to add the vlans for routing un the port chanbel. Thanks for the help !

Hi I have 2 links with diferentes ISP, both send me the default route via BGP, I want to use both links so I want to that some of my networks send traffic via  the ISP A and other networks send traffic via ISP B.And when the ISP B is down my networks...

Hello , host pc connected at f0 vlan1 ping ok the routerRouter#ping 192.168.1.2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.1.2, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!!Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 1/1/4 ms...

cardmaker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,scenario: Two redundant CPE routers with one WAN link each to redundant PE routers. The LAN-IFs of the CPE routers are connected to a single User VLAN with only one IP Subnet. To speed up the routing failover BFD should be used. Can we use GLB...

Hi..The below configuration of ACL belongs to the two cisco ASR1006 router's, where for the Router 1 I am able to view the acl sequence number as 240 which out digging much into the acl 16 to identify the sequence number but where as the same kind of...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I've been tasked with distributing broadband at my work place and have a few questions regarding what will work and what will not.Another department have installed a 500mb BT broadband bearer within the WAN room, I have permission to use it. T...

Hi, i am trying to have a router loading a new IOS. I have done this hundreds of times.The confreg is 2102, i have one single boot system statement that points to the new IOS. I have double checked the path.When i reload, the router keeps going up wi...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card