cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my 7206 from an NPE-400 to an NPE-G1. It is a WAN router connected to a core switch (6500). The connection between them (as a point to point routed link) was 100/full, and is now 1000/full over copper. The Gigabit interface on the rou...

Hi all!Yesterday one of our ASR1004 crashed. I rebooted it with new software. Today it crashed again.Does somebody know is it hardware or software issue?Jun 12 14:09:31.118: %CPPDRV-3-LOCKDOWN: F0: cpp_cp:  CPP10(0) CPP Driver LOCKDOWN due to fatal e...

Hello.. Pls help me out here. I have taken 60mb internet circuit from ISP terminating on a router (cisco 2911). i want to allocate 5mb bandwidth to all traffic for a destination ip(102.236.205.15). This ip is of my client end server. And my end users...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,i need help for a task. In a branch site i got an AP who serve guest network, server for auth is on HQ, so i need to reach the server via vpn. Tunnel is up, people using the wifi get the ip via dhcp and can reach the authentication por...

Andrea_83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,               what is the purpose are using " IP VRF Forwarding " command, very confused to know about this command, whether it is necessary to use in core switch like supervisor engine 4500 series.please say the correct answer. FYI here i...

m_ashok89 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have spent many hours trying to find a way to get this working. I have also tried to find a Cisco certified tech that actually knows what they are doing.But at this current moment I have not been able to find either.I am trying to open and NAT ...

I am setting up multiple ASA's at various locations to utilize a site to site vpn connection to a 3900 series router (C3900-UNIVERSALK9-M).  Some connections work and some dont.  I was wondering how to tell if i have exceeded the number of site to si...

D00677281 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings All,Please, recommend how I can configure secondary IP address pool in a Cisco IOS DHCP server.  The screen shot below shows the syntax error I am getting even though I am following Cisco's documentation. I thought the failed command above ...