cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I m having problem downloading the image to my router 2811. The problem which i m facing is that, when i follow the cisco documentation for downloading the image through xmodem everything works fine even the hyper terminal shows that the pac...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have Central room which collects data from remote sites via VSAT Link, a Tunel GRE is created in each site and encrypted with IPSEC standard.a Cisco routers series 2800 is intalled and configured in each site.My question is: did we need a f...

Hi Experts,About NetworkWe are using HUB & SPOKE topology with DMVPN and over it we are running EIGRPHUB Hardware : Cisco 3945EHUB Bandwidth : 50 MbpsSpoke Hardware : Cisco 1921Spoke Bandwidth : Min 5M, Max 50M depends on site to siteTotal Spoke site...

Hi,I am using 2 Cisco 3650 Switch for location A & B on lease line, the problem is from location A i need to transfer the Video to location B with an bandwidth restriction of 2 Mbps where as my input to location A is 4 Mbps. I have used the commands ...

We have a Big Band appliance which handles Cable channel feeds that connects to our ASR 9010. The multicast feeds are dropping every 3-5 minutes for a significant time yet the interface on the ASR 9K shows no errors or drops. Any help would be greatl...

djs151515 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco comunity, I'm new here so forgive me if this is not the right section. I come from 2 broken consumer level routers (Asus AC68U) and I'll never buy anymore consumer routers again. My question is, what specific router model would be a good c...

FranchiniA by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe are having a 1 Gbps ISP Link & we are using Cisco ASR 1k as our Internet Router. Peak bandwidth Utilization is around 450-500 Mbps. In the existing setup, we are about to replace the Cisco ASR 1002 with Cisco 3845.Current setup & utilization:...

From what I can tell phase 1 complete but, phase 2 doesn't seem to be working.   10.0.100.0/23 <==> Mikrotik Router (aa.bbb.cc.ddd)  <==Internet==> Cisco 2821 (ww.xxx.yy.zz) <==> 10.0.50.0/24   *Aug 23 03:37:14.497: ISAKMP: local port 500, remote p...

szechyjs7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm in the process of building a new 7600 box to replace our internet edge router. A (difficult) requirement is that we need support for 2 PPPoE client sessions to our upstream provider. The feature navigator tells me that the PPPoE client featur...

Hi all,I'm wondering whether Supervisor does support 10G line card. The exactly name these module is following below.---------------------------------------------------------Chassis : WS-C4507R+E Supervisor : WS-X45-SUP7L-E10G Line Card : WS-X4712-SF...

Hi all,I am looking into deploying PfR on my network and I am trying to figure out if it's worth the investment as I have some old routers that may not support the this feature and plus I will have to purchase the feature licenses. These are the rout...

dtran by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router#   SHOW ENV ALL Fan  1 OK ILP  Power Supply - Not supported Fan Speed Setting: Normal Hi  Everyone,I will appreciate if anyone could explain to me what the above message mean,I have a cisco 1841 router which...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card