cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I will connect two ASR 1001 using an STM1.The network is as follows:I have a first ASR 1001, with SPA-1XOC3-ATM-V2 (STM1 Card) and SFP-OC3-IR1 (SFP module). An STM1 is used to connect another ASR 1001. This time I have an SFP-OC3-SR.My que...

Here is a section of my BGP lab inside GNS3:My issue is not being able to ping anything on R5 from R2 even though R2 is recieving the routes from R5 and has placed them in it's routing table.Thanks in advance for any help or advice!-Steve************...

s.quirion by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can some one help me please :Profile 1 = INACTIVE*--------PDP Type = IPv4Access Point Name (APN) = internetAuthentication = CHAPUsername: web, Password: webShow run :Current configuration : 1896 bytes!version 15.1no service padservice timestamps debu...

I have a scenario in which I am kind of stuck and wondering if anyone can give me the best advice on how to accomplish it.Topology is as below:WAN setup:Router[R1] -> connected to Core Switch 1 [CSW1] via 1G LinkCore Switch 1[CSW1] -> Connected to AS...

Hello Dears I want to configure cisco router as pppoe server and connect it to internet via public IP ..  I configured the router with the below configuration but when I configure nat in the interfaces I dont get internet in pppoe clients  username a...

Hello  I want to configure cisco router as pppoe server and all pppoe clients connect to internet by using NAT to public IP .. I configure the cisco router as below .. the clients connected by pppoe but when I add nat to interfaces I dont get interne...

Hello, on my router I am currently identifying 'cs6' marked outgoing traffic and re-marking to 'ef'.Vice versa, when incoming 'ef' traffic comes back in to my interface, I want to convert it back to 'cs6'. Would my code below achieve this ?Thank you ...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i`ve tried to bypass password for my 851 router, i`ve entred in rommon I introduced the confreg 0x2142 command and reset command, now my router look weird. I attach a print screen. What can i do? Thanx

Wan

i have Router 2901 with 4 ADSL EHWIC , So can i make Load balancing between this 4 ADSL lines by WAASX Feature License FL-C2901-WAASX ?

This is one of those items I thought I knew what I was doing and turns out maybe I didn't! :(  I hope someone knows the answer.I have 2 7609s tied together with a large port-channel that is configured as a trunk port.  Router 1 has a lot of multicast...