cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a cisco 7206 VXR with c7200-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T8.bin ios. Most of the time i am not able to login through my tacacs password .After reboot, the router acts as normal and again after a few hours same thing happens . pls find the log ...

Dear all, Sorry to bother you...maybe today is not my day, but while studdy one concept I'd like to understand more detailed I stuck... why is iBGP necessary in the topology I attached. is there any reason I don't see in the Moment? Some best practis...

Hello,I would appreciate a "second opinion" whether the WAN ingress Parent Policy below will drop packets regardless if they are High Priority pkts (eg/ EF, AF41) or if they are best effort (DSCP 0) packets.I have included a 'show policy-map interfac...

sms999001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have to deploy 2 x Cisco 6880-X-LE switches with C6880-X-LE-16P10G modules. I have to use GLC-LH-SMD and GLC-T to uplink my Access Switches. I have powered up my boxes and plugged in the SFPs, but the switches are showing only TenGigabitEth...

Hi guys,I have a few routers in a customers network that continuesly having output drops. The QoS policy applied shows no drops at all. I have cleared the counters and monitored it, it just keeps creeping up. Its not over utlization as I have netflow...

Hi experts,Anyone please confirm that in the Router serial interface, when we specify the signal clock rate 64000 and bandwidthto 64, Does it mean that the connected WAN link providedby ISP is of 64 kbps ? Router# conf tRouter(config)# interface seri...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card