cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i`ve tried to bypass password for my 851 router, i`ve entred in rommon I introduced the confreg 0x2142 command and reset command, now my router look weird. I attach a print screen. What can i do? Thanx

Wan

i have Router 2901 with 4 ADSL EHWIC , So can i make Load balancing between this 4 ADSL lines by WAASX Feature License FL-C2901-WAASX ?

This is one of those items I thought I knew what I was doing and turns out maybe I didn't! :(  I hope someone knows the answer.I have 2 7609s tied together with a large port-channel that is configured as a trunk port.  Router 1 has a lot of multicast...

Hello guys,I'm ordering an ASR1001-X with licence SLASR1-AIS (Advanced IP Service).I understand this includes IPSec protocols like AES etcAs from datasheet, it is specified "For IP Security (IPsec) Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) and Advanced ...

Hi We are trying to prioritise traffic destined for ap1.salesforce.com. Can we create an extended access-list that matches web traffic destined for this domain name? Thanks Hilary

hilferns by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see this command " ip route 10.10.0.0 255.255.0.0 Null0" after the BGP config with "network 10.10.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0". I googled around for the static Null0 and I am getting more confused. Can somebody explain with an example why we need the stat...

Have client with current Cisco 2851 router(s) running AdvIPServices, also have some CISCO2921 router(s) running IPBase with Data License to provide DLSW bridging path for some remote site HP DTC coverage. Time to upgrade the 2851's and would like to ...

kgelles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that ordered the following 4G LTE card for their ISR: EHWIC-4G-LTE-BE            4G LTE EHWIC BELL CANADA, LTE AWS / HSPA+ The issue being is that the provider they are going with is Rogers (not Bell) and were wondering if the card is...

I have two ISP's - one via Dialer 0 (ADSL) and one via DHCP (FastEthernet 0/1).  I can selectively route outbound traffic using route-maps and ACLs but I can't figure out how to nat inbound traffic from either public interface to a single internal se...

beerygaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to set up some testing tomorrow for a few net admins and I'm trying to figure out ways that will force admins to use troubleshooting techniques rather than referencing a known good running cnfg. For example, I can put incorrect AS numb...

dcvlehr12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card