cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having problems with a route not being learned by a neighbour device. I have three layer3 switches each connected and peering with each other using ospf over a VRF. Each device is connected via SVI’s point to point links. So I have three devi...

Dear All,I need your help to resolve a SNMP issue with a Cisco router 1841.**SNMP configuration on the cisco router 1841snmp-server community public ROsnmp-server community alink ROsnmp-server enable traps tty **Debuggin message*Aug  5 21:17:55.358: ...

arzoum001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2921 router that is connected to ISP. It has two sub-interfaces. One that directs traffic to the internet and the other one that forces traffic to the provider MPLS. I need to carve this up. Its a 100mbps pipe and need to cut it in half and ...

Hi Friends, I´m with the follow problem with  NAT using IPSLA + PBR: By default for all destiantion traffic goes to link 1( IP: 177.x.x.x) , only traffic to destination 200.200.200.200 have to go by link 2 (IP:189.x.x.x.x);But when link 1 is down, al...

Hello, I have a 2650 Cisco router I'm trying to use to bypass a useless DSL router.  The DSL router has passthrough so I can assign the internet IP to a port on my 2650.  The problem I have is I can't get a host on one interface to talk to hosts on t...

dsmithfvc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We are trying to configure traffic shaping on ASR 1004 but it is not working as we expected.Since the beginning we can see output drops at the WAN connection.With a test server we generated a 2,5G traffic class Internal.We could see th...

On a Cisco 2921 you have four slots, EHWIC 0 - 3. how do you know which serial port is which?  EHWIC0 and 1 have a module with two ethernet jacks in it. when i log into the router i see serial 0/0/00/0/1 and 0/1/0 and lastly 0/1/1 how can i tell whic...

Have an odd situation come up and I want to be sure that I am on semi solid ground. The customer has a Metro-E network connecting several locations.  They are using EIGRP as the routing protocol and they have a GRE tunnels through the Internet for ba...

Hi everybody.I have to configure - on the same router - two different layer 3 gateways for the same subnet / vlan. The two layer 3 interfaces have to be in different VRFs.The first layer 3 already exists: it is a SVI interface in vrf XYZ and ip addre...

Hi, Can someone check this configuration for me? ThanksShawn. show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 10504 bytes!! Last configuration change at 17:07:26 UTC Wed Aug 5 2015!version 15.5service timestamps debug datetime msecservice t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card