cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I was using a simple linksys router for my internet and dhcp and i have recently purchased a cisco 881 router and would like to transfer the settings there, my settings on the linksys were as follows Internet IP:           197.155.64.234Subnet ...

daviee850 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already configured the following: Card Type and Controller for T3 Interface                                                             - card type t3 1                                                             - controller t3 1/0                ...

Resolved! Cisco 881 Router

I have a Cisco 881 router installed in my office and i want to use it to monitor individual system data consumption, can anyone help?

rosubor01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expert, This might be a stupid question.See below scenario:Let say i have two access switches connected on 1 router with one vlan, and i want to run some sort of redundancy protocol such as HSRP on the router for that vlan using some sort of vrf c...

hi. Im sylva and i am mba it student. Started my first work soon. I have a cysco routeur with isp adress 42.243.7.18 ip adress and 255.255.255.252 as mask. The dns are 194.7.1.5 and 8.8.8.8 .my lan is 192.168.2.1/24  .can you give me an idea please ...

Hi,I need some clarification on  QOS over GRE.As per Cisco documentation i have Create a Policy and applied in on Physical Interface and applied QOS Pre-Qualify command on GRE Tunnels.i have 5 Remote Office so 5 GRE tunnels are present on HEAD Office...

I have one equipment i.e attendance reader. Its worked very fine for few days but now it is not working properly.I am not able to ping the same device outside the vlan.Its pinging fine when I am ping the device from same vlan ip.please suggest on thi...