cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends/Experts, I need complete Teaching / Study Material of CCNA Version 2.0 (200-120) to teach few of my co-workers. Request you all to plz let me know if I can have/download new version course material for free from cisco (or any other) site. ...

Hopefully this is the right place for this post, if not I apologize. I acquired a Cisco 7201 router for my home lab, but the boot image is corrupted. The router attempts to boot from multiple locations before giving up and moving to ROMMON. I tried t...

Hi All,  I have a client that has dark fiber between 2 buildings. The fiber is multimode with ST connectors.  I'm wondering if I can connect a Cisco 3850 switch at each end and establish a connection. Wondering what the bill of materials would look l...

I have checked release notes and bugs with no description of the following crash -  *Mar  1 10:00:50.138: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet1/0/2, changed state to up*Mar  1 10:00:50.155: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protoco...

Hello All, I have a bunch of ASR901, and one of them got stuck, showing the following message in console: pura_proc_mem_alloc:323:allocation failedpura_proc_mem_alloc:323:allocation failedpura_proc_mem_alloc:323:allocation failedpura_proc_mem_alloc:3...

Ciao,P1R1 is running eBGPWAN router speaks with eBGP with P1R1 and redistribute it to OSPF process (E1 type); COREx are speaking with WAN via OSPF area 1 (ptp link) and speaking between them via OSPF area 0 (ptp link).What happened is that CORE2 lear...

Hello fellow cisco users :)I am having trouble getting port 587 open on my 887VA router. I am doing something with this router that is supposedly not quite what its intended purpose is, but I am running a WAN via an Ethernet port rather than ADAL or ...

My company is looking forward to move to a 10G circuit and I'm looking to get some info about routers that support 10G. I need to have 4 10G interfaces, so I would like to know if anybody has any good suggestions. Thanks in advance.

amb1s1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys, so i ran into this thing with pat on a cisco router. i always thought that pat only allowed traffic inside to outside, but i found a scenario that when a pat translationis generated by legitimate traffic, then the pated ip address starts res...

Hi folks, I am trying to gain a better understanding of how tunnel set up and tear down occurs when using Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (static or dynamic).Currently our firewalls and ACLs are configured to accept ESP and ISAKMP/4500 packets from anywher...

Hello, Can anybody please tell me the real limitations of a WAN FE port v/s a LAN FE port ?For example I have a C887VA-K9 router where I have 1 "VDSL2/ADSL2/2+" WAN port and 4 FE LAN ports. I was previously using the WAN port for ADSL, but now we are...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card