cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I have a doubt , I want to use same ASN number at different sites with different- different ISP.(consider i have public ip range 1.1.1.0/24 )consider I have a public server with ip 1.1.1.1 at site A and and if i advertise same Public pool at ...

i want to completely deny IPv6 traffic with a 3750 switch.Is this possible ?The switch has VLANs configured with IPV4 ACLs.Can IPv4 ALCs co-exists with some IPv6 ALCs ?Is there a way to allow IPv4 but not IPv6 ? 

Hello fellow engineers!I have a puzzling situation implementing an Internet routing pilot project and I need someone with a fresh look at the matter because I cannot make-out what the problem is…Scenario description:2901 router with two (one used) DS...

costaspal by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team my router gateway is my BGP neighbor without the BGP configured, im able to ping my gateway with no loss of ICMP .if BGP is configured, then if i ping to my gateway, i get packet loss.BGP drops when packet drop.eBGP peering establishes, the...

nany96901 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to understand why a prefix-list is not working the way I thought it should. I have a LAN Subnet, 200.50.5.0/27 that I want to be able to access the core network but I do not want the core to be able to access it. In other words, I w...

Rob R. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In Nexus7k, there are several commands like the below, Any one can explain it to me ? Thank you. interface cmp-mgmt module 1      ip address 172.16.10.5 255.255.255.0      ip default-gateway 172.16.10.1interface cmp-mgmt module 2      ip address ...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to understand why a route-map I've configured isn't filtering a route. Below is a screenshot of the GNS3 topology I'm working on. I am trying to Filter the route, 192.168.192.32/37(R3's Loopback1) on Router R6 towards R9. I do not w...

Rob R. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we have 50 sites on MPLS and MPLS provider running BGP on CE router. Which routing protocol should we use on LAN side and Why ? Can we use BGP on LAN side. Can we ask MPLS provider to run OSPF on CE router ?Appreciate your help.Irfan

Greetings, Switch A has an ethernet interface trunked (manually set to native vlan 20) and it was communicating with Switch B (also an ethernet interface that is trunked - which was still using the default native vlan 1). During some testing/troubles...

I am going to be upgrading Cisco IOS images from some old switches, routers and firewalls for a work project.  I will be connecting to these devices via laptop w/Windows 7.  I am trying to figure out how to upload the new IOS files to the Cisco devic...

Hi, I have a Cisco 2910 IOS Router which is configured for VOIP. I have added the following configurations on the router.Please confirm if what other command to issue as I got the phone (Dialtone Presence) up but I can't ring out voice register dn  2...

I have a question regarding Nat translation and BGP I have 1 network that I am using nat and would like to add this network into bgp. I have been told the only way to do this is via null route is there a better way of doing this?

Hi, I have a question regarding IPSEC VPN using IKEv2 and certificates. i have a standalone RootCA and subordinateCA that I have setup for my ASA 5500-x and I am trying to achieve setting up a VPN community using asdm 7.1. I have setup the VPN betwee...

Guys,I have the a HWIC-3G-GSM V01 and a 2811 V06 router in my office.  We are running version 15.1(4)M10 IOS Advanced Security.I have been trying to verify the support for sms messaging.  Can anyone direct me to a verified answer.Thanks,Wallace

Wallace by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes