cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear guys,i'm newbie. i have a tasks to share bandwidth by cisco 3560 switch.we have 1 gigport uplink from ISP but total bandwith is 500/500 Mbit and have 1 network /27 from ISP.we want to split/share this in 2 customer1. 400 down/200 up (customer 1)...

866VAE-K9 Modem/AUX ProblemHi Everyone,I am currently observing some strange behavior of 866VAE-K9 router which might be a bug or my mistake, so I would very much appreciate your suggestions...The 866VAE-K9 router has a single physical AUX/CON port.T...

I've got a C860VAE and I'd like to use the G1 interface for internet connectivity via Ethernet but when the "no shutdown" command is issued I get the following error:% WAN interface is DSLI'm guessing there's a way to switch between DSL and Gigabit.....

sagostini by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a DMVPN site A I want to include in our OSPF routing domain. The site uses the local Internet breakout for browsing and there is a default route for this.I don't want the site router to have the full routing table as in reality at the m...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got slow network issue. Please see blow detailed information regarding my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.**** DR ROUTER ****class-map match-all TRUECOPYmatch access-group name Truecopyclass-map match-any VOICE-CONTROLmatch dsc...

Hi All,I am implementing a new switch and using ASR1001-X as my core routers on which I am experiencing a strange issue. Firstly on one of the ports in ASR router (gi0/0/2) I was getting huge drops when I was pinging directly connected devices, then ...

I've got an 881, which apparently comes in 256/512/768/1GB options.  Is there a way to tell what the actual DIMM installed is?  A show ver gives me this: "Cisco C881W-A-K9 (revision 1.0) with 363596K/29619K bytes of memory."According to articles I've...

Hi,In my network setup i have two core switches which run on HSRP and above the core we have two MPLS router which is runs HSRP on its LAN port.We have single interconnect VLAN for the router and core switches.From core router we have pointed static ...

Hi experts, I want your opinion on something.We currently have 6 STM1 and will soon have an additional 2x STM4.The existing STM's are connected on a 7600. We are planning to do a major upgrade in order to cater for the additional STM4 and will be gra...

Resolved! NAT

I configured NAT on my cisco 2811 router but after so many attempts to connect the internet , it failed. i configure the router to server as a DHCP server for different vlans. Tried and tried again but it didn't connect.below are the configurations f...

hugozidos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a c1250 Access Point but there is no config t command. It appears that the AP is loading in boot loader mode.  Can anybody tell me how I can get a IOS on here so that I can configure the AP?From Sho Ver on AP: ROM: Bootstrap ...