cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - I am having 2821 Router. I am trying to find out the WAN Interface modules (WIC) installed in the Router. I am using commands "show version" and "show inventory""show version" gives output1 Serial interface2 Channelized T1/PRI ports "show inv...

I have a customer that has installed routers 2901 on his branches. He is interested on implementing iWAN like an integral solution, with all benefits incluinding WAAS, PFRv3, DMVPN. My question is: What do I need to install on that routers to impleme...

Hi Team,We facing logs mismatch problem while captured the syslogs & SNMP trap collected logs for Link flapping report.The syslogs server giving the logs below,TAP IP 10.222.251.34 WAN IP 172.30.163.238 MAROL Serial3/1/0.1/1/1/3:02015-03-05 14:26:24 ...

Could someone please help me with the following QoS issue? I setup a small QoS lab to get familiar with the MQC setup. The problem I am having is I can't get the packets to go in to the correct queues.The packets are being marked correctly when they ...

I bought this router few years ago, but when I changed ISP they gave  me another router. Because my house is big enough, is there any chance  to use the Cisco router as a wireless switch.Any help?

donnersas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In our company, at the main site, we have a 800-serie router (router A). In our second site, we also have a 800-serie router (router B) thatconnects to router A to establish a tunnel. The network at B is 192.168.32.0 and the network at A is 192...

Hello friends, Imagine I have the following SVI's configured locally on a Nexus 5548... int vlan 10ip address 10.0.0.1/24int vlan 20ip address 20.0.0.1/24int vlan 30ip address 30.0.0.1/24 How would I temporarily prevent EIGRP from advertising vlan 20...