cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! sorry but my english is no very good.My question is, the Cisco 3660 is posible VPN tunnel between cisco 3660 and Microsoft Azure?http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj156075.aspxIPsec ParametersIKE Phase 1 setupPropertyStatic Routing VP...

I'm learning BGP at the moment, and from my understanding you should establish neighborship with the loopback interface rather than the physical interface because if the physical interface goes down, the neighborship would be lost, while a loopback i...

Evan Ray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, (Attached is the diagram for clarity)I am in the middle of planning a multi-POP sites and we will use eBGP to announce our own routes. We have our own AS (1 ASN only)  and few /24 prefixes (I can summarize it but we prefer to announce them ...

Old Cisco ios was supporting following commands for queuing.class class-default  set dscp default  fair-queue 256  queue-limit 128 packets  random-detect but new ios don't support   fair-queue 256, instead they have fair-queue queue-limit 128do this ...

Hello,I am attempting to use IP SLA trackers to dynamically set the default route going out over a DSL connection.  if the sla trackers are down the default route learned from the WAN will take over, but normally we want to send internet/default rout...

helloiam having Cisco router 2800.what iam trying to do is connecting my router with GT784WNV modem from Verizonthis connection doesnot support PPPOE or PPPOA , The way iam connecting to Verizon is through static IP address on Modem side .iam able to...

kakomaisa by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curious if this is possible to resolve congestion.   Currently you would have an OSPF network with 1.3 gigs of traffic flowing to a point in the network that has multiple paths. However one of those paths is 1 gig and the other is only 500 mb.  ...

digisnoc1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All... I have two ASA 5505 firewalls, one at head office and one at a remote warehouse. I want to create an IPsec tunnel so that our remote warehouse can use some apps that have a database component hosted at head office. I've think I've created t...

HiI'm not sure if what I'm attempting to achieve is even possible..I have a cisco 887VAG router with a working cellular configuration. This gives me a private IP address on the Cellular 0 interface.We then have a VPN tunnel from our cellular provider...

andybetts by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having strange problems on a Windows PC trying to connect to some sites, and a tracert seems to show that each time the problems start happening, some routing issues deep within my path are failing.  I don't know if it's the ISP's fault or who's...

jnriopel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes