cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am working on a design and configuration for a company network where all of the locations have or are going to have dual ISPs for redundancy.  I have everything configured the way I want it and working except for the VPNs.  All of the branc...

Hello, I have a 1GB fibre link that carry's several vlan's from one server room to another.  For example Vlan 1 is for user traffic but I use Vlan 6 for backup traffic.  Is it possible to throttle back vlan 6 so that it only has say 10% of the 1GB li...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, In the Cisco router world if I have 2 100Mbps circuits that are NOT bonded together on the ISP side like a multilink circuit is there a way to combine these 2 circuits into a single 200Mbps "virtual" circuit?  Something like how Mushroom Network...

Resolved! Interface tracking

Hello,Please can someone confirm what the following does. track 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.1101 line-protocolip route vrf V411:test 10.12.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.9.1.10 name test track 1 will this take the static route out of the routing table if in...

Hi ALL, We know that MPLS forwards packet faster compared to traditional IP network, But how can I prove that by practically (by using some stimulations). Can anyone please suggest or provide proof. Thank You,

Neelesh M by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've the following problem which I hope people can help me with. I've built a lab as proof of concept. The topology is attached.   > There are 4 sites,  each site is connected via two separate VPLS networks. The aim is that as long as there i...

I used to be able to Telnet through my WAN interface during the configuration of my 871 router before I set up nat outside. I can still Telnet and SSH from an internal address. Now I am getting failed connections for both Telnet and SSH through the W...