cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Just received a bunch of 2951s UC+Sec running 15.3M.  Doing initial configuration, The command 'ip tcp intercept' is not available. Do I need to switch to the T train orIs the command structure different?

mcasteel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 2300 RPS with single 1150WAC power supply (C3K-PWR-1150WAC) which is connected to one 2921 Router. But it is not backing the rotuer.Router 2921 running IOSc2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-2.T1.binI am getting the following logs:*** External Red...

HI all,     I have installed a cisco router in load sharing knowing that I have two ADSL links to connect to internet one of them with a fixed IP public address that i want to use to access the internal FTP server using NAT/PAT from the outside, I al...

laoussa07 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I'm looking for switching capacity of RSP440 with ASR9K. I need cisco's official datasheet. I read this datasheethttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-9000-series-aggregation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-674143.pdf B...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey -I want to look at some out-of-band management solutions for our Primary and remote sites. Of course I will start my own research - just want to get some ideas from the you guys - point me in a productive direction. Open to all ideas/ architect...

Hello,This is my first time posting on here and I am very new to Cisco and still very much a networking newbie. My company has 2 Cisco ASA 5510 and one located at each site. I am trying to setup DMZ so that our badge system located at Site A can talk...

HiI need some help i'm trying to figure out how to filter certain routes being advertised to neighbors, i'm banging my head against a wall here.Below is an example of one of the routes i'm trying to stop advertising, I have tried ip prefix-lists and ...

Does anyone know what ios i can run on my supervisor Iv engine. I just bought it and they did not send the flash with it. I have IOS for Supervisor 720,sup32 on hand right now..The IV engine is going in a 4500 chassis and needs to be able to support ...

I have several 1941/k9's that do not have the class-map command: to suppot ssl.  System image is c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-1.T.bin.class-map match-any af31match protocol ssl  <-- missing. I did some google searches but come up with nothing. Is the...

haydavis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!,I'm an CCNA guy but on my job we've got a BGP with two different ISPs: Cogent and Transtelco. The thing is that I'm not such familiar with BGP but we need to implement PBR with our BGP connection.I attached you a simple diagram for your re...

I have a network under a router(192.168.1.0/24). It is connected to multiple networks(x.x.x.x/xx). I need to allow ping from 192.168.1.0 network to all other networks. But none of the other networks can ping to 192.168.1.0/24. How can I use access-li...