cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello this is Peter Canfield,    Can anyone tell me how to view the configs in a cisco 3750 with crypto key? I have generated the key it said it went throw but when I type Show Runn it does not bring them up. If any one can tell me how to verify the ...

Dear            I have cisco 1941 with one adsl wic card and one 3g wic card. My scenario is that when the main cable fails  the adsl should come up and when both adsl and cable fails the 3g should come up.             I am aware of using route map f...

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the QOS issue I am facing right now.  We have a 200Mbps evpl circuit terminated by a 2921 on one end and a 3650 on the other.  The 3650 also has an outbound policy shaping to 200Mbps and this is working a...

I am looking or IOS code for a Cisco 2921/K9 that will allow me to do IP SLA Tracking. The current code "c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M.bin" will only allow me to sset up IP SLA responder or IP SLA Server but  NOT IP SLA Monitor or IP SLA RTR.I hav...

Hi All, Need your help select IPSce config in following environment We are working in Joint venture. Two different companies are working under one banner. But one company's computers requires services from other company's server. We are thinking to m...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,We have a Ciso 2911 as WAN router for MPLS and Yamaha router for internet at the Japan site. This site gets internet through Yamaha router and its an Ethernet handoff.Ciso router has the default pointing to Yamaha for going to internet. No...

Hi ,I need help because the ASR not functioning correctly how vpn " concentrator".Someone, does ASR use  for closing the VPN on the central site ? I've this error in logging*Dec 15 10:29:53.732: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Informationa...

R2 received Default Route through EIGRP (R1) and redistribute it by configuring "default-information originate", the defaullt metric value is 1.R4 makes its Default Route by configuring "ip route 0 0 next-hop" and redistribute it by configuring "defa...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes