cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Friends, I am facing an issue with DHCP. I have configured dhcp on my distribution switch.(4507), for Access Points.I have configured the interface as below;interface fa5/35  description to AP  switchport mode trunk  switchport trunk native vlan 7...

Hi,we have some home offices which i am trying to connect over GRE tunnel through cisco router 881.i connected some home offices using DSL lines of various service providers and its working fine , but when ever i am trying to configure the tunnel ove...

mdasifsm1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

help i want to port forward using my static ip 10.10.10.2 3389 and 10.10.10.2 1167, I am newbie at cisco please show me what command i will use,help guys :(no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetimeservice pas...

I want to interconnect 2 sites through dark fiber using L3 connectivity. Currently the 2 sites are connected through ISP L3 MPLS.The 2 sites have Core switches redistributing static routes into OSPF routing protocol and then get redistributed into th...

Hi, I'm trying to do some lab testing and tested named EIGRP. I was able to understand the EIGRPv6 configuration where you configure the EIGRP statement under the interface and by issuing "no shutdown" under the EIGRP process created. So basically al...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i want to connect a Macbook pro using a rj45 to rj45 console cable to set up a switch but i don't know what to do and no information about it online only about usb. Can anyone help? Thanks    

I am having a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a Cisco 2801 router with a 2950 switch. I have the switch configured with 3 VLANs and a trunk established in a router on a stick configuration. The VLANs function perfectly, but I do not h...