cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have  a problem with llq policy and a cisco 888EA router. In my test lab, i have an interface vlan1 which connect lan. Second interface is a vlan 3 and simulate a wan connection.From my linux laptop i send 20Mbit/s of udp trafic, and a...

Hi,Could someone tell me why second path remains as best? MPLS_CORE#show ip bgp 192.168.1.0BGP routing table entry for 192.168.1.0/24, version 27Paths: (2 available, best #2, table default)  Advertised to update-groups:     1           Refresh Epoch ...

Looking to start a discussion around best practices for inbound network design at the core. The planned devices are as followings:Edge Routing / DMVPN - Cisco 2951Cisco UCM / IP Phone VPN Concentrator - Cisco ASA 5512-XCisco AnyConnect SSL Client Con...

hi all,i've been trying to make this work for few days now but can't seem to get IP SLA work and route over the backup IPsec VPN tunnel.not sure if my EEM (not from me) is correct.ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.27.5.188 name Default track 1ip route 0.0...

I'm rather new at all this, working on my CCNA.  I have a cisco 867VAE ISR running my Centurylink 40/5VDSL2.  Prior to configuring the router I was getting about 48mbps.  Now that I have the router in place i'm only getting about 35mbps.  Can anyone ...