cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, My network has subnets for each building; 10.100.x.x/16 - 10.107.x.x/16. Beyond that, we have subnets specific to routers, servers, switches, printers, and clients (x.x.10.x, x.x.20.x, etc.). My printers are on x.x.30.x, and because of the su...

Hi all,probably I discovered a multicast related bug in CISCO routers 891F and 892FSP.The configuration is very straightforward:Router A: GE-WAN: 10.0.10.1/24                  VLAN1(associated to all the ports of the LAN switch): 192.168.201.1/24 Rou...

Hi - I've recently run in to a strange scenario having migrated some BGP peerings from a Cisco 6509 Switch on to a Nexus 7000. Scenario is as follows:Nexus 7000 <L3> Cisco ASR (ASR is running 2 VRFs - VRF A and VRF B) - There are 2 BGP peerings on th...

Hi Guys,This is killing me, I am not able to figure it out what is going on... I have attached the "Topology.jpg" diagram.R5 is the Core router in Active Data center & R3 is the Edge router in Active Data centerR4 is the Core router in Backup Data ce...

I am attempting to advertise a subnet to my ISP and have hit a little snag and would appreciate any assistance.I am attempting to advertise a /24 subnet to my ISP but i want to break the subnet into two /25s (So i can have 2 DMZs -one public IP/route...

brentgunn by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Please HELP!.. we are planning to rebuild our network. It will consist of 3 Cisco Routers and will run for GLBP.The R1 and R2 routers will be the primary gateway to run GLBP, the R3  will be dedicated only for a one VLAN (vlan50) but will tran...

Hello everyone,Here is my topology(1)Router Cisco 2651XM ---> (2)Core Switch WS-C3560-24PS ---> (3.1, 3.2...)Several WS-C3560-24PS Switches I have a server connected on Core Switch (2) ,a computer on Switch (3.1)  and a SIP phone on the same switch (...

Does anyone have experience with the csr1000v?  I am about to spin one up on Verizons cluster (Terramark).  I will be standing up a csr virtual router so I can create an IPsec VPN tunnel to VZ data cloud on one side, and create multiple VPN tunnels t...

Hi Guys,we are planning to implement a new cisco phone system in europe. this will need to include a new HA firewall solution and VPN solution at that site in europe. Currently we are using Juniper for VPN solution in Datacenter at Atlanta and we wan...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card