cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear expert, Need you suggestion to configure the NSSA area. What would be the best practice to configure NSSA? Can we make area0 as NSSA, if we can not make area 0 nssa can some on please help me to understand why? Thanks for you suggestions.

**Edit**To add more to this,  somehow I missed it but I had quite a few CRC errors on the outside interface.  I switched the FastEthernet0/0 to speed auto, duplex auto and now I am getting about 45Mbps download speed.  I would still like to see the r...

I'm trying to get multicast stood up across an ATT MPLS network that is supposed to be multicast enabled.  The PIM neighbor comes up fine, but when i try to do an mtrace back towards the RP, or anything else really, I get the following output.  I'm h...

Dear All, On my 2621 home lab Router, I updated the flash with a .rar file.After reloading, instantly I entered into the Rommon mode.Please tell me, how can I restore my flash file into my 2621 Router.I do not have the file back, I just want to be ab...

Hello,1 of our Cisco 3G VPn routers is having huge packet loss, it seems Cell1 is ok (-68 dBm) but Cell2 isn't (-121 dBm)sh cellular 0 radioRadio power mode = ONCurrent Band = WCDMA 2100, Channel Number = 10614Current RSSI = -69 dBmBand Selected = Au...

Hello, I have a question regarding the power consumption of a Cisco 2951 router with an AC-PoE power supply (without PoE boost). In fact in the table (n°7) of the Cisco 2900 Series ISR (G2) datasheet, that sum up the power consumption data for Cisco ...

Hello I am preparing to implement a new WAN solution and want to make sure the config looks correct.The Topology is  ISP - ASR - DMZ 3750x stack (L2) - ASA - Data Center At your earliest conveniece please review the BGP, EIGRP and HSRP configurations...

Hi, Find the Core switch having cpu spike issue after upgrade firmware to cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.00.E.152-2.E.bin.#sh processes cpu historyHistory information for system:                                                                        ...

Hi All,I have some VTI tunnels to remote sites and have all the sites in their own OSPF area. Similar to attached diagram. Now these remote sites have their own Internet breakout, and will have a default route pointing out to the ISP Gateway.The remo...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive me if this has already been covered as i couldn't find any clear answers to do this with a lone ASA 5505 running sec plus.  How would i go about adding a second /28 CIDR range on anther segment given to us by our ISP which is on another segme...

pk1000001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2911 router. I want to apply IP SLA command but there is none.My router version as below:Technology Package License Information for Module:'c2900' -----------------------------------------------------------------Technology    Technology-p...