cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1921 performance

Hi Guy, simply, I would to talk about 1921 scalability. I would like to buy 1921 router with license security that can do ipsec vpn. Actually now we don't do much with this router, but our plan will grow  that will connect to all branch by buying ISP...

It is my understanding that cards such as these:EHWIC-D-8ESGdo not support dynamic trunking protocol (DTP a.k.a. switchport mode dynamic auto/desireable).  This seems to prevent me from cleanly implementing a zero-touch Smart Install of a 2960 switch...

we have few sites connected over two different vpn tunnels one is over IPSec other is on plain GRE without IPSec due to ISP Constraints, both were working fine.now some remote Locations connected to one ISP having problem at my VPN router. i can rea...

Resolved! ospf selection

Hi Experts. i have some confusion in ospf path selection process. I have a core switch which connects to two router(RA&RB) these are running ospf. Core switch is receving E2 routes for x.x.x.x/24 from both routers. How is it possible to make one rou...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2800 series router with two ports FA0/0 (Local outside, DHCP) and FA0/1 (Local inside, 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0). Fa0/1 can communicate can ping all computers. FA0/0 is not pulling a public I.P. address. If I shutdown FA0/1, FA 0/0 will get...

Hi, I have a small business network with an ASA5505 and an ISP with a static ip and VPN. That works very well now for a long time. As the speed offered by our ISP is quite low, we decided to buy a consumer product from an IPS, that is much faster. Th...

Dear All, In the HUB.... Router Side due to AS prepond... Link1 is primary and Link2 Is secondary for all the spoke sites Routing.But I need at one specific spoke site... Link2 should be primary and Link1 as secondary....By what local BGP commands we...

I have two point to point WAN links between two locations. under primary link interface I issued the command ip ospf dead-interval minimal hello-multiplier 5. After this if I ping secondary links ip (other location) I am getting lot of request timed ...

Hi fellow network enthousiaste, I've been breaking my head over this problem the past month now,Before i explain the situation i'd like to tell you a little about my expierence in this field.Ik started CCNA course this year since it was included in m...

renejim11 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes