cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

helloI have three peering BGP (AS1)  with three different partner (AS2, AS3, AS4). One of those partner (AS2) has Peering BGP with one of ours (AS3). So, partner AS1 wants to receive announcement for network from AS4, via Peering between us (AS1-AS2)...

Hi, I am trying to figure out how configure my ISR to work with both IPV4 and IPv6.    From the router stand point of view, I can ping both IPv4 (ping ip google.com source vlan1) addresses with this configuraiton.  Some how I have broken the IPv6 in ...

Hello, I have a question on MDRR scheduling algorithm. I have three class provider edge model with guaranteed bandwidth: Real time (45% guaranteed bandwidth), Critical Data (30% guaranteed bandwidth), and Best-Effort (25% guaranteed bandwidth). In t...

Hi!I need to allow internet for my users based on their mac addresses so that they can use internet even if the ip is changed. The router model is 1941. What are the commands for it?Thanks.

Hi experts,please find the topology below..* HSRP running between my core and CE routers* we have 3 static routes towards CE VIP, CE1 physical interface IP and CE2 physical interface IP* In condition primary PE link fail traffic doesn't move on secon...

Hi,I have an ASR1001 showing very high memery utilization in the last 8 months. SolarWinds shows 94% all the time.The top 3 processes using the memory are: linux_iosd-imag (25.9%), fman_rp (21.4%) and fman_fp_image (17.4). The first is for the IOS im...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

kindly find the attached file . is cisco router series 800 can support multihoming to internet , one is back to ather ?i want to track connectivity to internet by pinging a certain real ip through ETH0 ,  if it fail change default route to Eth1 to k...

Hey Guys, I would like to ask you if you have any experience with monitoring of ADSL Lines. I'm administrator of monitoring platform and we have some issues with monitoring of those lines. As you probably know for usual synchronous lines we can use i...