cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, we have set the QoS in the following way. is the BW completely reserved under these classes and lying unused when there is no traffic under this categoty or the QoS will come into picture only when link BW will get overutilized? Any help is a...

hi,I have a question. Lets say I have this route-map statement:route-map test 10match ip address 1set tag 1 route-map test 20match ip address 2set tag 2 access-list 1 permit 10.0.0.0access-list 2 permit 20.0.0.0  my question is how will the route map...

Resolved! PfR symmetry

Dear All, I am mid way through delivery of an MPLS network for a customer. We have the option of adding a DMVPN internet backup. The WAN routing protocol is BGP for both DMVPN and MPLS (MPLS is straight routing - no overlay or getvpn) The customer ha...

Hi all, I have a couple of questions about routing protocols over  DMVPN. I'm a bit rusty so I'd appreciate if there's mistakes in my understanding if you could correct me.  I understand the EIGRP doesn't ordinarily use the next hop field, receiving ...

I am having a problem with accessing one of the websites on a Cisco network. We have a Cisco 3750X with an ASA5510 in front of it, and multiple VLANs on the network. The particular website I am trying to access does not work on VLAN113 but works on o...

Hello!I've got cisco 1811 as basic router.I have wan interface 2.2.2.2/30 and local interface 10.11.10.1/24 I have nat rule: ip nat inside source static tcp 10.11.10.2 80 2.2.2.2 80 How can I access 2.2.2.2:80 from subnet 10.11.10.0/24 ?    

This about implementing PfR  in our remote sites. Attached diagram is the topology.Right now, MPLS is primary and DMVPN is backup.MPLS use BGP to inject prefix into the cloud. DMPVPN runs eigrp. MPLS and DMVPN router are eigrp neighbors if the downst...

Hi Team, I am replacing a 7204VXR Router with an ASR1002-X Router running IOS-XE 3.7.5S When it comes to configure QoS for a traffic class, I am getting the below error when configuring the priority and police commands:"Police and Priority with bandw...

Need help selecting the right router for the student housing environment below:- 300 Users- 600+ concurrent devices- Single 400/400mbps WAN connection (Ethernet)- No VPN, Voip or any other requirement.- Need NAT/DHCP capability. Looking for the lowes...

johns2014 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card