cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have implemented a frame-relay hub and spoke topology in GNS3Topology- HUB s0/0-->FRS s0/0                  SPOKE1 s0/0-->FRS s0/1                  SPOKE2 s0/0-->FRS s0/2Scenario- One hub router and two spoke routers. For Frame-relay switch i...

pavan1279 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm wondering - If I have the following - Site A and Site B separated by WAN connection say MPLS. Site B has no Internet connection / or associated External IP addresses.Site A does have Internet Breakout / External addresses. Is it possible for m...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I stumbled upon your site from a Google search. Basically, i am trying to PAT inside hosts to the internet using the interface IP Address of the ASA, and at the same time exempt two hosts on the same internal subnet utilizing a site-to-site ...

Hi,For some reason the below conf is not working. As you can see from the conf below, i have defined the backup GW (second hop) in case the primary fails. is the below conf correct? if not what should be done to make it work? FYI, i am not using any ...

Using ASR1004 for DMVPN hubs, the crypto engine can't keep up with a single spoke router authentication (ISAKMP phase 1). HardwarePID: ASR1004 PID: ASR1000-SIP10 PID: SPA-10X1GE-V2PID: ASR1000-RP1 PID: ASR1000-ESP10DRAM: 4GbImage: asr1000rp1-adventer...

j0hnr1ch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/29361/preferring-mpls-vpn-bgp-path-igp-backupI am having a very similar issue to the one documented above here. In my case, the Primary MPLS (BGP) fails and backup link (EIGRP) takes over. Once the Primary MP...

Hello all, I am trying to apply this extended access-list  to my router to permit the selected ports and deny the rest but my emails are not sending outside, all emails are stuck in the queue. If I remove the access-list, all emails goes freely. What...

Hello everyone!I'm having some concerns regarding to our core switch replacements.We have 2 3550s core switch and 6 2960s/2950s and a couple of dozens servers, NAS drives, etc...The core switches will be replaced with 3750 with ip image license on th...

7layer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I have encountered some weird behaviour in a Cisco router regarding the eigrp redistribution when I have static redistribution and static routes to Null0 at the same time. I will explain: Some days ago I used routes to Null0 in order to adve...

Dears, We are having an issue when we connect to CCTV (located at a remote site with a public ip) from our office network. The issue only happens when the traffic is passing through the Cisco router. If we connect our PC to the service provider modem...