cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI was just wondering whats the difference between the commands:ipv6 router ospf 1 vs router ospfv3 1it noticed that if you have used either one you cant use the other command even if it is in the same process.ex ipv6 router ospf 1. If i use router ...

Hi,I am continuously getting the following error on my DMVPN spoke: %NHRP-3-PAKERROR: Receive Error Indication from <NHS tunnel IP>, code: administratively prohibited(4), offset: 0, data:  Here are debugs:054486: Aug 30 00:01:13 DXB: NHRP: Attempting...

Hello CommunityThe Nexus 5500 supports the following types of QoS policies:qos: Defines Modular QoS command-line interface (MQC) objects used for marking and policingnetwork-qos: Defines the characteristics of network-wide QoS properties (such as use...

Dear expert, Need you suggestion to configure the NSSA area. What would be the best practice to configure NSSA? Can we make area0 as NSSA, if we can not make area 0 nssa can some on please help me to understand why? Thanks for you suggestions.

**Edit**To add more to this,  somehow I missed it but I had quite a few CRC errors on the outside interface.  I switched the FastEthernet0/0 to speed auto, duplex auto and now I am getting about 45Mbps download speed.  I would still like to see the r...

I'm trying to get multicast stood up across an ATT MPLS network that is supposed to be multicast enabled.  The PIM neighbor comes up fine, but when i try to do an mtrace back towards the RP, or anything else really, I get the following output.  I'm h...

Dear All, On my 2621 home lab Router, I updated the flash with a .rar file.After reloading, instantly I entered into the Rommon mode.Please tell me, how can I restore my flash file into my 2621 Router.I do not have the file back, I just want to be ab...

Hello,1 of our Cisco 3G VPn routers is having huge packet loss, it seems Cell1 is ok (-68 dBm) but Cell2 isn't (-121 dBm)sh cellular 0 radioRadio power mode = ONCurrent Band = WCDMA 2100, Channel Number = 10614Current RSSI = -69 dBmBand Selected = Au...

Hello, I have a question regarding the power consumption of a Cisco 2951 router with an AC-PoE power supply (without PoE boost). In fact in the table (n°7) of the Cisco 2900 Series ISR (G2) datasheet, that sum up the power consumption data for Cisco ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card