cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a number of subsidiaries in other countries that connect over the corporate network to use the HQ business resources. Our only internet exit point is from our head office. The subsidiaries complain that web sites such as Google default to the...

Hi folks,working on 2 lab envronments. I have successfully configured VRF route leaking on GNS3, however can't get it working on CSR1000v with same config (only IP's and name's of VRF etc is different). Is there something on the CSR1000v that I have ...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using 3925 routers running 15.0(1)M9 have run into the problem of BFD not working due to PE no longer recognizing the BFD packets.  BFD is tied to BGP.  When the BFD session went down, it did cause BGP to drop as well.  The problem comes in where, si...

Hello DMVPN Experts, As we knew DMVPN Hub routers can have per-tunnel QoS configuration for the spokes.But I am not sure the QoS configuration for the Hub site itself. I assume it should be seperated from the per-tunnel QoS and the service-policy sho...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am trying to configure a Cisco 887va router, initially I am trying to get it to route between my adsl connection (ppp over ATM) and my Ethernet lan (only the one default vlan to start with).Here is my running config:EVC_R1#sh running-confi...

dparker127 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Champs,we have configured BFD in multihoming scenario with BGP routing protocol.Timer configuration is bfd interval 100 min_rx 100 multiplier 5. Failover from first ISP to second ISP takes 30 sec and same from first ISP to second ISP takes more th...

I have the following VPN Tunnel setup. My query is - Is this classed as IPSEC over GRE or GRE over IPSEC? I've read over the following link - https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11662911/transport-mode-and-gre-tunnel#3786671 but still a bit un...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an issue with a T1. We ordered a verizon T1 to connect one office to our corporate office. On one side we have a 2811 and an 1841 on the other. The issue I am having is that even after doing a simple config of the IP addresses for each r...

fretburner by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, The following commands are not working in my Catalyst3850Router(config)# interface port-channel 1Router(config-if)# lacp fast-switchoverRouter(config-if)# lacp max-bundle 1Router(config-if)# end Currentely the switch have 03.02.03 SE IPBASE ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card