cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

My requirement is for the public ip address for my VPN traffic to be different than the rest of my internet traffic.  So I configured an ASA 5505 as a VPN device with outside interface with public ip address and inside interface 192.168.1.5.  I confi...

ddhond123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is it possible to migrate from one ISP to another with out any downtime? I have some NATs and some L2L VPNs on current ISP. I have a new public subnet from new ISP. My current default route is static route to current ISP. I have a BGP default ...

Hi, We use a lot of Cisco 887s (with ATM ports) and sometimes need to flap the interface (to accomplish the equivalent of power cycling a modem). If we have two connections, we just go through the other one and issue shut/no shut. If we only have one...

AShafran2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody know is following design possible:Network is hub and spoke. Locations are connected through ISP and network uses GRE tunnels. Network carries various traffic so there is need for QoS. Each tunnel has hierarchical QoS with parent-child...

djankovic by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are not a large organization by any means:  we have an MPLS network with the HQ and 8 branch offices.  We have a backup MPLS via another supplier.In the past we had a 6513 at the core of our network and we used a combination of EIGRP with the vari...

suelange by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes