cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,Topology : R1 --P2P(EIGRP)--- R2 ---MPLS(BGP)---R3We had a strange issue yesterday, Null router was added in R1 router for below network<<<ip route 10.25.1.100 255.255.255.255 null0>>This null route got advertized to R2 and from R2 to R3 . we ...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like please to know how can I How to redirect Vlan on Aironet 1242ag to a vlan on 871 router gateway?1.The 871 is the DHCP router and my gateway with two vlan's 1,2.2.My dns is a dsl router that does only DNS.3. Cisco Airone ap1242ag-a-...

Phonixxxx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure netflows.  If adding the command ip route-cache to the interface that is configured with BGP routing will that cause problems/disruptions?Also, the command should be ip route-cache flow as far as I know but the CLI will only ...

I am trying to get a good understanding of bgp's best path route selection that might help me understand a problem I see in our wan.When bgp goes through the initialization process, it establishes the peer, trades ip routing tables and selects the be...

Hello,I currently have two ASRs back to back with MPLS enabled and an Internet service connected to the primary ASR. The internet service terminates inside of a VRF where I am receiving a default route via BGP from my ISP.ISP(2.2.2.2/30)<--->(2.2.2.1...