Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route map no match

Hi,what is the reason for not having any match, in the acl for the route-map?Current configuration : 1731 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname R2!boot-star...

Hi I configured the cisco to get with a static NAT to reach my internal WEB server at adress 10.10.10.231, from outside. It is well configured. I have a registered domain , and pings works allways ,(from outside the lan ) reach the router. The probl...

Hi everybody I hope you guys are doing fine. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/do cs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/107615-highcpu-bgp.html#understandbgp  From the above link: While BGP scanner runs, low priority processes need to wait a longer t...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CPU Utilization

Dears I need to know if CPU utilization is normal or not as per show command belowSwitch Model is 3560 100                                                                        90                                                                     ...

Hi, I have a cisco 819-4g, I  config with single sim, but, when I insert a second sim, and tray to create profile 2 for cellular 0 it say Profile 2 NOT written to modem and, I cant find this command router(config-controller)# lte sim primary slot 0...

gevorgmo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anybody know why after configuring a router for FVRF and IVRF I can no longer SSH into the box? As soon as the outside interface is placed in the FVRF I loose the remote connection and when try to reconnect the router refuses the SSH conne...

Resolved! OSPF AREA 0

Hi, I work for a company and noticed they having everything in area 0. They must have well over 350 routers in the core. As I was studying my CCNP I new there was a limitation to having some many routers in area 0. I have been told that they way this...

Anyone have any ideas about these "#pkts internal err (recv)"?Configs match on both sides.  Packets are mostly getting thru fine, have about 3-5% packet loss across the IPSEC tunnel.It's a tunnel interface with a protection profile. (ipsec ipv4 tunne...

mattp0002 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes