cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem in the network of the project I am working in and I hope I can find the solution hereAs I am not expert in Cisco systems I will explain the situation as I can see:First we have more than 20 sites on the highw...

Resolved! Clear Counters

Hello,Does anyone know what is the command that will ONLY clear my E1 counters? Its a 3800 series router.I think the command is "clear counters serial" then I enter 4/0/1 but it says command is unrecognized.  E1 4/0/1 is down.  Applique type is Chann...

Resolved! BGP route -map

If I create a route-map that blocks routes being advertised to a neighbor (outbound routes), will I still see those routes in the local routers show ip bgp table?                  

Hi All,Can any body expalin me how does I share my traffic load over link running under layer 2 ether channel ??? Also, what is SRC & DST Mac-address based traffic forwading in ether channel??? How does ether channel take action over the traffic to f...

Hai,I have a network 3750 stack unit as my coreswitch & another 3750 for server connectivity.I have  a 16 cameras and a DVR device which is acting as a controller for camera. All cameras and DVR   are in same vlan.I am accessing the  DVR device  in o...

Trying to choose between 867VAE-K9 and 887va for VDSL2+ and a 2nd WAN (cable) for redundancy backup.Any thoughts?Do they support HTTP proxy (upstream proxy)?Would they work as a pass-through modem?Would they accept a line from a pass-through modem (2...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,At one of my remote location currently it is connected to headoffice by using a 40Mbps ADSL link for VPN and NAT but in running week i'll get a 10Mbps ADSL additional link.I have 2911 router and on that router 1 port gig0/2 is free so i'll co...

Hi Guys, I've just bought the latest CCNA R/S study guide and as part of my study would like to put together a suitable lab for home use. I've seen labs on ebay for around £70 and wondered if these are suitable for the latest exam. The lab equipment ...

Tantrix-X by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes