cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,Actually I have a router and I was allocated with a block of public ip address from the ISP.It's LAN interface have an internal IP address and it's connected to a firewall.In fact, I wanted I'm going to use a specific public IP from the ra...

hello, i have an issue, i can connect from PC to router using PPTP and ping 10.10.10.2 address but nothing else, here is my topology, any help?

Untitled.png

In a single area OSPF, suppose there are five routers A, B, C, D, E. Now if C and D are DR and BDR and router A is directly connected to only router B. How does router A decide that it has to form adjacency only with DR and BDR and not with other rou...

Sagar4 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm trying to setup my home internet on Cisco router. ISP is via PPPoE connection - NBN HFC (cable modem).Here is my configuration and debug: interface GigabitEthernet1no ip addresspppoe enable group 42pppoe-client dial-pool-number 42interfa...

kolomja3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure asr1000 as bras with dynamic download traffic police mapFor example 50mbps as a peak speed, but when the traffic stuck at full speed for 5 minutes will be dropped to 30mbps till the traffic slowing down less 30mbps then re...

tholog by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are experiencing Link down issue, lease anyone help to why link went down.Below are the logs...2023 Feb 27 16:18:53 QROMSPCNXL3B201 %ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_LINK_FAILURE: Interface Ethernet1/51 is down (Link failure)2023 Feb 27 16:18:53 QROMSPCN...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to monitor the bandwidth on a Cisco ISR4451-X router via SNMP. I am attempting to find the correct OID's as well as determine the alert threshold parameters. I have included a picture showing the available variables that can be included ...

SCTech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know how to config router c1100 series. ip address pc1: 192.168.10.10ip address pc2 : 192.168.10.20ip address server : 171.168.10.10 Client external come into use remote server  

WanisaCh by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a tunnel from Cisco IOS-XE (SDWAN) to Zscaler configured. The crypto phases are up (IKEv2 and IPSec), however the VTI is down: swn-01#sho crypto ipsec sa interface Tunn11 interface: Tunnel11Crypto map tag: Tunnel11-head-0, local addr 10.241.17...

Hey All - Perhaps this ask may sound insane. But I am very curious to get the answer.   Does Cisco Router maintain a MAC Address table like Switch?. In all my production routers I am seeing the MAC address table empty though IP ARP table is populated...

Hey Guys,I've been banging my head against the wall for a few days, so I figured I'd ask the experts.I currently have an issue where I can't connect to subnets on the other side of a L3 switch it is a SG300 updated to the latest firmware. From the sw...