cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco friends,My name is Alain and i am new to cisco word, i just started doing some configuration in trunking Etherchannel and was bounding interface range Gi0/13-Gi0/14 and i issue the command SW2# show etherchannel summary and this is the ou...

Hi All,I am looking for some suggestion and configuration help in how to manage a sort of failover. Let me explain the requirements which are also in the attached diagram(pdf). There we go: we have 4 sites connected with a full meshed MPLS, and all r...

I need help with this connection as i cannot get it to work even when i have entered the correct commands or so i think i have.I cannot get the routers EDGE and REMOTE to PING each other. When i configured frame relay they worked fine. But when i set...

V3teran75 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently advertise 2 class c subnets to two different ISPs using one ASN. Is it possible to pre-pend subnet1 more (or less) than subnet 2 to an ISP? Currently one one of my routers I have the following:router bgp 1xxxx network xx.xxx.134.0 mask 25...

Hi all, I currently have a 2921 running 15.1(4)M4 code. I have a 2xT1 (3M) serial link with my current ISP. This link is using BGP to share routes with my ISP and the rest of my remote locations. I have not had any issues with this other than bandwid...

bberry by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the benefit of using bgp multipath versus using loopback while peering to the same ebgp neighbor with multiple path?In my lab scenario, I have 2 routers (R1 and R2) connected to each other using fa0/0 and fa0/1.  I have the choice of peering ...

Dear I came to know that flow-sampler can be applied on inteface either egree or ingress. But we cannot assign both. flow-export destination *.*.*.*.*ip flow-export version 9flow-sampler-map testmode random one-out-of 1000                   int fast ...

Hi All,I have a question regarding the PIM RPT to SPT switchover . A PIM DR router configured for sparse mode tries to swithover to SPT if the source if the multcast is reachable via a better path rather than going through the RP. What would happen i...

2801 Software (C2801-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M6I recently upgraded from a DHCP WAN IP to a block of static public IPs and found an issue with hairpin. I looked around and found that I could use the NVI (nat interface) to get around this is...

Hi i need help in removing a point-to-point configuration.How do i remove this commandinterface Serial0/0/0.201 point-to-pointHow do i remove point to point from this serial?What command do i need to put into packet tracer or cisco router?Thanks

V3teran75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes