cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I have 4 ADSL line that i want to use with the 2911 ISR router. i guess i should have 4 HWIC ports for that. i've never configure ADSL connection so did someone have an idea about the configuration? is there anything than i should pay at...

odouiri01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Have a problem with cisco ASR1002 IOS XE Version: 03.08.01.S.Have a bgp instance, and bestpath to destination 195.239.213.1 from 217.150.54.30, but "ip route" output shows me a different way. I can not understand, why? asr#sh ip bgp 195.239.213.1...

Hi Folks,I have a question regarding encapsulation dot1q.why we need to encapsulate for providing asigning an ip address.interface Bundle-Ether10.1 (XR)  mtu 9216 ipv4 address X.X.X.X 255.255.255.254  encapsulation dot1q 2 interface port-channel20.10...

Hi I would like to know the impact of Policy Base Routing configured on the data center nexus 7000. In our scenario, PBR used to switch traffic to ASA firewall, Loadbalance and external router based on the src-dst IP. I have learnt it from Cisco_Live...

kthned by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HWIC-4T1/E1

The documentation seems straightforward, but can anyone confirm the HWIC-4T1/E1 module can be used to bond multiple DS1s that might otherwise be terminated on multiple HWIC-1DSU-T1 modules? thank you Bill

Hi,I am uses Cisco 1811 and 2801 series router and Cisco 3560 and 3750 Layer 3 switches in our infrastructure, Now i need to apply compression techniques to use WAN bandwidth more efficienty. Kindly guide me regarding the same. Regards,Arshad 

I am trying to create visio diagram for a large international network. Is there a good tool on the market that I can use to automatically discover all the network devices [Multi-mendor] - A tool that I can pull host names and IP addresss of interface...

form site A I am unable to ping a loopback of  site  B but  I am able to ping the internal interface of site B. using BGP b/w the 2 sites ROUTER A ----- > Ping Router B loopback failedROUTER A ----- > Ping Router B internal interface success Thank ...