cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi! when we subscibe to the internet with static public IP address (WAN(CE/PE) & LAN pool), do we need to tell the telco to set the internal LAN interface IP address in the Telco router/marc?Eg. if i'm assigned a public LAN ip range of 2.2.2.0/29.I'm...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! we've the below setup currently, and we are moving to internet site to site vpn because of downsizing.2x L3 Switches running HRSRP>connected to a router that has a point to point lease line connection to our HQ.The lease line will be replaced by ...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know how to config the typical TDM/SCPC satellite network using cisco network.For topology in Image 1.the  R0 broadcast downstream data from the serial port S0(V.35 FR HDLC), and  will be recieved by router R1/R2/R3 in their Serial port S0....

ares128cc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am a project manager One oy my customer has a cisco880g, he wants to know if he can insert the sim card in ant slot 0 or 1 , and the router recognised automatically the sim card can some help me to answer if it 's possible ...

cdhung001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am studying and practising fo my ccnent and am very new to cisco routers and so far have been doing well until i tried to gain internet access. i have a 871 router that has a catalyst 2950 switch connected to it. connected to the switch is this com...

vangaynor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm wondering how I go about solving port forwarding from the LAN when using a public ip address.I've setup a Cisco 2911 to NAT certain ports to various internal ip address via this command       ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.200 ...

ronpitts1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have one Cisco Router 7206VXR and this is facing High CPU regularly.We need here suggestion for resolving this issue and giving the cpusorted logs below,  ALCOB-R2-7206#sh processes cpu sorted  CPU utilization for five seconds: 61%/58%; o...

I heard that if you get SmartNET on Cisco WLC or 3850 switch, then APs are also covered under them.Is this true?Rogeliorogelio @ rnd media . com

Hi,Our primary link was being saturated and a second ADSL HWIC was installed into the 1841 to host the DMVPN Hub on a dedicated ADSL circuit.Dialer0 is the default gateway for general internet traffic and the Dialer1 hosts the DMVPN Hub.The problem I...

robardill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello at all.We are using two ASR1001 with IOS-XE version 15.1(3)S2 and IP base license to connect to two different ISP.We want to configure PfR on these routers. Can someone suggest new IOS version, feature set and license?Many thanks.Regards.Andrea

Resolved! GRE and HSRP

Hi Community, Since I don't have real routers with me, I need a working example of GRE tunnel terminating on HSRP Virtual IP on IOS. Almost all examples I read, show it cannot be done and if I try an emulator it does not work (GRE and IGP works fine ...

I have 26 siwtches in production network.im facing issue with 1PC that connectedinthe netowrk .My question is what are command and prcoedure to check the issue.2)Above same network 1PC connected to the network unable acces the internet .