cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Team,Recently I participated to one of the Cisco partner briefing where they pitched iWAN design using internet as an alternate transport. With dual ISP connections, the increased SLA at reduced cost compare to MPLS. It leveraged DMVPN, WAAS, QoS, Pf...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have discovered weird routing from our ISP all related to BGP. Here is the scenario (real-one). - there is a /19 prefix bought about 10 years ago, which was registered with ARIN authority. - as bussiness grew each site got it /24.The troub...

I have got OSPF running with two area i.e 0 for my back bone and 1 for the WAN sites. For the WAN sites I need to tell the router to use a default route and how do I do that with OSPF. At the moment I have a static default route onThank for the help

Resolved! Cisco 2900 Router

Hi, I'm new here. I have UC 560 FXO, 2 Cisco 2900 Router,2  Cisco Catalyst 3560 V2 series PoE-48 and 4 tel Cisco 7942. I want to create a VoIP network from point A to point B ; where I can find all settings, connections and configuration commands for...

Hi,its ospf network, i'm facing some problem when i try to summarize routes between from area0 to area 1, Router5 placed in area0 its has couple of loop address and router 2 (ABR) want to summarize those address in to area 1. here is the error messag...

Hello,Here is my question ?I have three core swithces and 8 acces switches I configured VTP on twocore sitches same VTP confiduration Q1:Which one will act asa server ?Q2:what is the use of transparent mode in production any use for this ?Q3:Suppose ...

hello experts,I need help for configuring two ISPs in a active active mode.here is the basic connectivity            (isp1)          (isp2)               |                 |                  |                 |             <Router1>   <Router2>      ...

Hicould I ask policy question:1. can I  use same class/policy more than ones? like:class-map match-any my-class  .............!policy-map policy-1  class my-class  prority percent 10!policy-map policy1G-int  class class-default    shape average 10000...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are having two router which are connected with two point to point links where one link is with 6 MB and Second one is with 2 MB. now if i do the load balancing than both links are being utilized till 2 MB it means total utlization of the...

Hi,I need help.This is possible?192.168.10.2 only can ping gateway.why 192.168.20.2 192.168.30.2 and 192.168.40.2 dont ping gateways? config switch 2960PT:!version 12.2no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecno...

saomarcos by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes