cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends,In site to site VPN,we have configured authentication ,encryption and applied over the data.If we know both end IP address,we assigned set peer cmd.If the interface are configured with DHCP(ISP),We don't know the interface IP address.At ...

I have a Cisco 871 router with Advanced Security and have setup QoS, since I can't match dcsp I have used an ACL with my phone network (attached to this router is a Cisco SF300 running as a Layer 3 switch handling the VLANs).class-map match-any voice...

Hi All,We are facing High CPU issue due to IP Input process.As per NETDr capture & we observed that Broadcast generated by majorily 2 MAC-Addresses.00.E0.ED.1A.2D.DB            Source    Vlan 22600.25.90.20.DB.9E              Source    Vlan 6Apart fr...

With Vignesh R.P. Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about configuring and troubleshooting the Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing p...

Hello all,I have dual acces routers connecting to dual node ISP,and we have a two  firewall operating on mode Active /standby. to configure the loadbalancing and loadsharing over the two routers, we have configured the GLBP between the two routers ( ...

Ok im labbing this up at the moment in preparation for a new project, the basic layout is:Firstly when I just setup a routed connection between router 1&2 everything worked fine:Switch1 - Vlan1: ip igmp snoopingRouter1 - internal interface: ip pim sp...

Hello everyone! We use ISG on asr1000 (l3 routed subscriber). Now we are trying to implement ipv6 isg sessions. so.. for ipv4 sessions we have radius-server attribute 8 include-in-access-req radius-server attribute 32 include-in-access-req but for ip...

hi,allI have  a cisco 3825 , through the router on the internet. Today, A client download a file with IE, it too slow , about 20 KB/s and stop.But I used the download tools or another browser,such as Chrome Firefox, It's OK   about 1MB/s.this router ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card