cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Im trying to setup a qos policy to control bandwidth for microsoft terminal services so that it will always take priority over other traffic across a link on a cisco 1900 ISR.Could someone point me in the correct location for a qos novice or give ...

Recently I have configured a VTI interface between two 2921 routers.  The link between the two routers is 100 Mb but the tunnel doesn't seem to be able to pass that much traffic.  I've noticed some differences between the MTU and bandwidth in the Tun...

Hi all, I have a router with high CPU usage due:Encrypt ProcRouter cisco 1721 (MPC860P) processor (revision 0x300) with 57506K/8030K bytes of memory.interface Serial0 description #### TELCO bandwidth 128 ip address 200.94.44.65 255.255.255.252 no cdp...

Hi.here is my eigrp topology details. how eigrp get this fd distance, i try to solve this by using famous formula but i didn't get this 156160 value.R1#sh ip route 1.1.1.1Routing entry for 1.1.1.1/32  Known via "eigrp 1", distance 90, metric 156160, ...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope someone can make sense of how this will work.I was looking at gettin a wires only ADSL connection and put my own cisco ADSL  router at the end which is no problem.However i would like an ASA behind it to do the nat and terminate my VPN so i'm no...

Hi!I think I understand the cisco NAT-PAT thing, but I try to manage this at my office with a 1841 router, and I don't know how to solve, that my ISP uses dynamic IP-s, and every 24 hours the public IP address is changing.Must I change the router con...

Well, I did a lot of reading and a lot of searching (excruciating details below) and am still not able to get to my server from outside on the web.ssh dev.optuserv.com  (the domain I've set up) results in:ssh_exchange_identification: Connection close...

gmark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI acquired a comany comprising of 5 sites. I am phasing these onto my AVPN network which currently consists of 12 sites.The phasing aspect is being done by denying their subnets from my current routers and vice-verse.The new sites have re-ip add...

We are not able to connect to our Servers using Microsoft Remote Desktop from wan side. The Configuration of the router is:service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Branch!boot-star...

Resolved! 2901 router

I have 2901 cisco router.Running one gateway on it, is it possible to add more vlans or use psyical interfaces to run multiple gateways? Its important that they are seperat, that the routes are for each interface.Regards jSent from Cisco Technical Su...

Looking for some assistance in setting up clocking correctly for the following setup:(4) T1's - serial 0/0/0, 0/0/1  --  0/2/0, 0/2/1(1) PRI 0/1/1Currently its configured like this which can't be correct because there is no working...

Hey everyone, my mind just pulled a blank and I need some help.Say I have 3 routers; R1, R2 and R3R3 has a static route to 135.xxx.xxx.xxx pointing towards a firewall. R3 is re-distributing static routes via EIGRP to R2R2's routing table has entry th...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I am stuck in problem when doing a senerio and need your help. I create one topology in this, My Router CE_router is customer router, which is connected to BSNL_ISP_1, the BSNL_ISP_1 node going in MPLS cloud. In my senerio i have create datac...