cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Router 5 has only one path to reach router 6 loopback address (6.6.6.6) in topology table there is no fesible sucessor.how to install all possible path to reach router 6Router5#sh ip eigrp topologyP 6.6.6.6/32, 1 successors, FD is 156160        vi...

Hello,According to the following config, can you please tell me is that the only allowed tables of my route-map to be announced or should I add more lines?The goal is to know if the routing table "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.10.254" will be redi...

Hey folks.....I have two Cisco 1941 routers which will establish a site-to-site VPN between two locations.  I'd like to test my configuration before deploying, so I thought it would be interesting to connect them to a 3750 and simulate the LAN/WAN en...

Are there other reasons why a priority queue would drop traffic other then exceeding the bandwidth of a queue?I have a shaper configured with a child policy that includes LLQ/PQ and CBQ. When I saturate the shaper the LLQ/PQ experiences bandwidth exc...

c2jkeegan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my situation is clients -------------- routerA------------------10Mbps----------------routerB-----------5Mbps internetRouterB is connected to the internet 5Mbps dsl modem. I want to guarantee some important clients at least 90% internet bandwidth. Ca...

Hi ,I have a 7200 router which reloaded couple of times last month and it always shows that router reloaded due to power-on. There was no power issue on site . Wanted to know could this be any bug.Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm...

darora_83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We had a situation where we noticed we were getting 11mb on a medium queue. We have nested policies, and it wasn't making sense. Here are the two policies:policy-map AVPN class SEP shape average 2500000 class ALTIRISBLOCK shape average 5000000 cl...

Resolved! GRE Tunnel problem

Hi there, We have configured a GRE tunnel between two branches/companies through a 1921. I can ping the router and various hosts on the other network 10.x5.xxx.xx from my pc, they too can ping any host on my side 10.x7.xxx.xx. We are trying to access...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is wrong?ping test is good:both path======================C6509--R#sh ip bgp 10.10.6.19BGP routing table entry for 10.10.0.0/16, version 0Paths: (2 available, no best path) Not advertised to any peer 1000 2000, (received-only) 200.100.200.1...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at the 2 and 5 port Gigabit Ethernet SPAs for the ASR1001 and the datasheet is making me believe these are layer 2 ports.Could someone confirm if they are Layer 2 or Layer 3 ports please?ThanksPaolo

Resolved! Eigrp route filter

Hello,Eigrp running on all three routers R1 has some loopback address and it sending summary routes to both spoke r2 and r3, this two spoke router receving  summary routes but i want to receive specific routes on r2 this router already receving summa...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs :In the past one year, we found more than 15 2811 router SDRAM ECC Error after router reboot, what we can do is just replaced the 512MB SDRAM, but I am wondering why there are so much SDRAM ECC Error in 2800 router, Does anyone have such ex...

Ta-Jen Hsu by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes