cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Platform: WS-C4506-E (MPC8548) IOS: cat4500e-IPBASEK9-MThere is a VLAN 10 SVI on this switch and the ACL is accounting lots of multicast traffic. The SVI has both primary and secondary range configured.Vlan 10 has many host in primary and secondary r...

Hi,I face some problem on mulitcast routing with static RP and sparse mode.1. All routers was configured with Static RP ( group address is not defined because mulitcast source for 224.1.1.1only)2. RP should be added diffrend router for group 239.1.1....

cplanet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I was wondering is there anyway to configure multilink on ethernet interface? I understand that there is a configuration for Serial interface,which is called Multilink PPP which bundles a few serial interface togehter, but I was wondering do...

Hi,I have seen the Nexthop label Forwarding Entry , Incoming Label Map, FEC to NHLFE Map in MPLS rfc 3031What these terms mean?Is it possible to view these information in Cisco routers (Possible means what is the command)Otherwise how to relate these...

I have an 1841 running 15.1 I am trying to do a simple router set up.I have a real basic router config that I just can figure out.I have stripped this config down to as much as I can.The problem I am having is that it is not routing and I cannot see ...

Hi,I have a 2800 cisco router and i need to restore the router configuration.A copy command to the running-config file didn't work out.I know that the configuration was not deleted.How can i restore it?regards.

Hi,I have a cisco 2800 and I need to restore the configuration.I know that the configuration was not deleted.I tried copy to the running-config file but it did not work out.How can i restore the lost configuration?Regards.

Hello,I have a question about IPSEC throughput and crypto support for cisco 2951k9 router. I'm a bit confused. According to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10537/data_sheet_c78_553896.html On Table 2:Embedded IP Security (IPSec) ...