cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i wonder if you can help as this issue I have is very frustrating to resolve.We have a HQ site configured with core mpls network. All internet browsing woks ok.We have a remote site connected via a WAN circuit that mpls runs over. the Rem...

I was not able to pair my roku3 remote with my roku3.  I tried 2 new roku3s and talked for a couple hours with their reps.  Nothing worked...the last one said the problem was with my Cisco router, that it was interferring with the roku, and that I ne...

grb121549 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to interview CCIE R&S for a opening position in the company. I am told to do this because I am the most qualified R&S person in the company which is not true. I am a security person. Nevertheless, I interviewed three CCIEs people so far and...

truongdinh by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having multicast issues with the setup in the diagram below:What is going on is, we have a network that is being migrated from a microwave T1 backbone to a fiber backbone.  It's not a full migration though because of financial and other li...

I'm having issues with a 1921 and a new 4G card.Below is the running config, show cellular and debug.  The SP is EE in the UK, the APN is supposed to be everywhere, eesecure is the user and the password is also set (although not shown).  The SP has c...

cd2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,I would appreciate some help with the strange issue I am seeing on my network.I have two LES circuits (1Gbps and 100Mbps) between sites A and B. Each site has two Nexus 5K switches. 1Gbps LES connects to ports in VLAN 56 and 100Mbps LES connec...

Hi All.A customer of mine is trying to configure shape-avarage on a policy map to 200M.The maximum shape avarage the IOS is letting him configure is 154.4/The IOS image at use is c3825-adventerprisek9-mz.124-6.T6.binHave anyone encountered such a pro...

Dimafo123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i keep getting a Connection refused when i try and ssh over the net i know it has somthign to do with my access list but i mess with it and can't get it to work.!username XXXXXXXXXX password 7 1453020A1B0A7B727C70! !!archive log config  hidekeys!!ip ...