cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I have run into an issue with the Cisco 1921 Fiber Router.Background:The Cisco 1921 is located at Small Company incubator facility, the 1921 has a fiber line coming in from the provider. The 1921 has multiple static IP Ad...

jmaas1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

@ spoke, I have a tunnel interface and two eigrp peers (primary hub and backup hub)We installed the backup hub recently..The dmvpn hub routers AD is tweaked to prefer eigrp external over internal routesWhen the MPLS link of remote site 2 goes down, p...

I created entended access-lists below in my workpad:Extended IP access list ACL-VOIPExtended IP access list ACL-CALLSIGNALINGExtended IP access list ACL-BUSCRIT-INTER-1Extended IP access list ACL-BUSCRIT-INTER-2Extended IP access list ACL-BUSCRIT-TRA...

Hi,I have Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(52)SG, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)System image file is "bootflash:cat4500-ipbasek9-mz.122-52.SG.bin"I know that PBR isn't supported because it's a basic version and not IP Servi...

eduarddav by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Background:ASR1002 with ASR1002-SIP10 - started receiving PLIM status messages%CMCC-3-PLIM_STATUS: SIP0: cmcc:  A PLIM driver informational error SPA1 L2 protocol field offset past packet EOP, block 1b count cAny insight would be helpful, these error...

Dear all,I have some issue to ask you that i would like to translate address to other addresss as below:i have 3 router please see in the attach file.router1 connection to router2 by VPN connection ( Local Loop) and router3 allow only ip add 192.168....

Experts need your assistanceR12----iBGP--->R5---eBGP----->R4-----eBGP------->R2i have one router advertised in iBGP R12, that route is injecting into ebgp router R2, please help me to understand why this route injecting into R2. details are below..!...