cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a 1900 router in a remote location with one LAN and two external connections A & B. Connection A is a wireless point to point back to HQ (layer 2)Connection B is a DSL running an IPSEC VPN back to HQ (layer 3)Connection A is the live link r...

hello experts,currently I have the interconnection between 2 braches through using L3 VPN, and now I want to make it redundant by adding E1 point-to-point connection. I have a correct & stable configuration for the L3 VPN, what is the required config...

Hi,I was wondering if it is possible to do a global IP to global ip NAT on cisco router.I have a scenario where a LAN has access to 2 Internet Providers(Public networks)And in order to divert some traffics from the LAN that has Provider1 public addre...

I'm looking to boot one of two images available on internal flash of a 1921 router.  Currently 151-1.T1.bin is being loaded at boot.Router#sho ver | in System imageSystem image file is "usbflash0:c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-1.T1.bin Router#dirDirect...

eric.cote by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,One of my internet routers is showing MPLS packets in the trace.  Is this normal for a pure internet circuit?  CenturyLinkNET#trace 4.2.2.2Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 4.2.2.2  1 67.63.224.29 [AS 22561] 0 msec 0 msec 0 ...

HelloI have a Data Center with an outsource company and a WAN link to them over an AVPN cloud connectionI have (12) sites around the country each with their own connection to the same AVPN cloud as data center. We suffered an outage on the Data cente...

Hello,I have built (too you guys) a very simple BGP lab in GNS3, I'm doing this to understand path selection.  At the moment if host  (172.30.2.11) pings host 2 (192.168.90.11) it goes via R3 to R2, which is right when all the BGP default attributes ...

Hey everyone,I have an issue with my cisco router 1921. I configured two VLANs (192.168.0.0 & 192.168.1.0) and a pppoe connection with my internet provider. The routing between the two VLAN is fine and the pppoe over fiber as well. The thing is I can...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card