cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm having troubles getting NAT to work correctly on a router with 4 VLANs configured on it.  This is at an office that is currently dead in the water so I'm kind of scrambling to get things back up.  I'm pretty sure I'm about 95% complete with the r...

Hi Guys,I hope if someone can help me understand how send community attributes work between ISPs?We have a multihomed internet connection with two ISPs peering with two local routers(INT-R01 and INT-R02) and we are prefer ISP1 over the other. Please ...

Resolved! Learning Lab

Hello, I got an associates degree in Networking several years back, but got out of the business for a while and my skills have lapsed. I am in the process of re-learning basic techniques of Cisco router management and I have run into a brick wall! Ri...

Hi Folks,While try to enaling sswitching/vlan am getting errorR1(config)#vlan ?  accounting  VLAN accounting configuration  ifdescr     VLAN subinterface ifDescr am using 3640 verion os on GNS 3, Kindly suggest me ...

Hi, This will make some of you laugh I am sure, but I just started learning and have the following questions:PC1 (168.1.1.1) wants to send to another PC2 (165.1.1.1). PC1 sends frame to router, router 1 decapsulates frame, makes new frame, sends to r...

Hi,   I have R1-R2 connected by serial link. There are two sub interfaces on each side connecting these two. How do we configure frame relay on these two sub interfaces without disabling keepalive?Thanks,Balajee

Hello everyone!Please help i have pings from router to outside (internet) and from router to inside (lan) but i have no ping from inside to outside ,it seem like nat table is wrong or router just not doing routing... please have a look at my configur...

Hello,I have two routers that geographically seperated but have an indirect connection between them on the back end.  Both of these routers connect to the same MPLS cloud.  These routers are learning a default route (0.0.0.0/0) from the MPLS cloud.  ...

Hi all we have  a  internet connection , but isp is using  a  GRE  tunnelling . They have adjusted the mtu  to 1492  and tcp adjust mss to 1452 . However  some websites are  not accessible , what could be reason , is  it  related to lower MTU  than 1...